Kanye West Cried for Mom During Paris Performance
Missing a billed performance at Victoria's Secret fashion show apparently was not enough time for Kanye West to grieve over his mother's sudden death. The rapper lost control of his tears while performing in Paris on Saturday, November 17.
He may started off the gig at Paris' Le Zenith smoothly but the decision to do his piece 'Hey Mama' for the last song, has driven personal emotion for West. According to AllHipHop.com, the rapper wanted to honor his mother with the song but choked in tears before finishing it.
Other stage crew came to his rescue in attempt to console him but West couldn't pull himself while remaining on the spotlight. He then left the stage but came back minutes later to perform 'Stronger'. The packed crowd cheered him upon the return.
Dr. Donda West died of suspected cosmetic surgery complications on Saturday, November 10. Her funeral will be held tomorrow (November 20) at Oklahoma City's Howard-Harris Funeral Home.
More Kanye West News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof