Kanye West Cried for Mom During Paris Performance
Missing a billed performance at Victoria's Secret fashion show apparently was not enough time for Kanye West to grieve over his mother's sudden death. The rapper lost control of his tears while performing in Paris on Saturday, November 17.
He may started off the gig at Paris' Le Zenith smoothly but the decision to do his piece 'Hey Mama' for the last song, has driven personal emotion for West. According to AllHipHop.com, the rapper wanted to honor his mother with the song but choked in tears before finishing it.
Other stage crew came to his rescue in attempt to console him but West couldn't pull himself while remaining on the spotlight. He then left the stage but came back minutes later to perform 'Stronger'. The packed crowd cheered him upon the return.
Dr. Donda West died of suspected cosmetic surgery complications on Saturday, November 10. Her funeral will be held tomorrow (November 20) at Oklahoma City's Howard-Harris Funeral Home.
More Kanye West News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival