Kanye West Cried for Mom During Paris Performance
Missing a billed performance at Victoria's Secret fashion show apparently was not enough time for Kanye West to grieve over his mother's sudden death. The rapper lost control of his tears while performing in Paris on Saturday, November 17.
He may started off the gig at Paris' Le Zenith smoothly but the decision to do his piece 'Hey Mama' for the last song, has driven personal emotion for West. According to AllHipHop.com, the rapper wanted to honor his mother with the song but choked in tears before finishing it.
Other stage crew came to his rescue in attempt to console him but West couldn't pull himself while remaining on the spotlight. He then left the stage but came back minutes later to perform 'Stronger'. The packed crowd cheered him upon the return.
Dr. Donda West died of suspected cosmetic surgery complications on Saturday, November 10. Her funeral will be held tomorrow (November 20) at Oklahoma City's Howard-Harris Funeral Home.
More Kanye West News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board