Kanye West Cried for Mom During Paris Performance
Missing a billed performance at Victoria's Secret fashion show apparently was not enough time for Kanye West to grieve over his mother's sudden death. The rapper lost control of his tears while performing in Paris on Saturday, November 17.
He may started off the gig at Paris' Le Zenith smoothly but the decision to do his piece 'Hey Mama' for the last song, has driven personal emotion for West. According to AllHipHop.com, the rapper wanted to honor his mother with the song but choked in tears before finishing it.
Other stage crew came to his rescue in attempt to console him but West couldn't pull himself while remaining on the spotlight. He then left the stage but came back minutes later to perform 'Stronger'. The packed crowd cheered him upon the return.
Dr. Donda West died of suspected cosmetic surgery complications on Saturday, November 10. Her funeral will be held tomorrow (November 20) at Oklahoma City's Howard-Harris Funeral Home.
More Kanye West News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli