Details on Nicole Richie's Weekend Baby Shower
The baby shower held to cheer Nicole Richie's impending motherhood has been kicked off and here we bring you some more details about the event.
First of all is about the theme. It has been reported that the socialite and baby's father Joel Madden had a "Wizard of Oz" themed baby shower in Beverly Hills over the weekend with about 90 people attended.
Second is about the gifts which may, more or less, give a clue to the baby's sex. Among the gifts her guests gave Nicole were a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front. So can you guess already?
Reports on Nicole's baby shower began circulating soon after In Touch Weekly obtained a-hold of the save-the-date invites for the event which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
The baby shower is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
Nicole and Joel, who've remained remarkably mum about the sex of their baby, are expected to welcome the arrival of the little creature January next year.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'