Details on Nicole Richie's Weekend Baby Shower
The baby shower held to cheer Nicole Richie's impending motherhood has been kicked off and here we bring you some more details about the event.
First of all is about the theme. It has been reported that the socialite and baby's father Joel Madden had a "Wizard of Oz" themed baby shower in Beverly Hills over the weekend with about 90 people attended.
Second is about the gifts which may, more or less, give a clue to the baby's sex. Among the gifts her guests gave Nicole were a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front. So can you guess already?
Reports on Nicole's baby shower began circulating soon after In Touch Weekly obtained a-hold of the save-the-date invites for the event which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
The baby shower is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
Nicole and Joel, who've remained remarkably mum about the sex of their baby, are expected to welcome the arrival of the little creature January next year.
More Nicole Richie News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip