Details on Nicole Richie's Weekend Baby Shower
The baby shower held to cheer Nicole Richie's impending motherhood has been kicked off and here we bring you some more details about the event.
First of all is about the theme. It has been reported that the socialite and baby's father Joel Madden had a "Wizard of Oz" themed baby shower in Beverly Hills over the weekend with about 90 people attended.
Second is about the gifts which may, more or less, give a clue to the baby's sex. Among the gifts her guests gave Nicole were a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front. So can you guess already?
Reports on Nicole's baby shower began circulating soon after In Touch Weekly obtained a-hold of the save-the-date invites for the event which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
The baby shower is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
Nicole and Joel, who've remained remarkably mum about the sex of their baby, are expected to welcome the arrival of the little creature January next year.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball