Details on Nicole Richie's Weekend Baby Shower
The baby shower held to cheer Nicole Richie's impending motherhood has been kicked off and here we bring you some more details about the event.
First of all is about the theme. It has been reported that the socialite and baby's father Joel Madden had a "Wizard of Oz" themed baby shower in Beverly Hills over the weekend with about 90 people attended.
Second is about the gifts which may, more or less, give a clue to the baby's sex. Among the gifts her guests gave Nicole were a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front. So can you guess already?
Reports on Nicole's baby shower began circulating soon after In Touch Weekly obtained a-hold of the save-the-date invites for the event which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
The baby shower is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
Nicole and Joel, who've remained remarkably mum about the sex of their baby, are expected to welcome the arrival of the little creature January next year.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked