Details on Nicole Richie's Weekend Baby Shower
The baby shower held to cheer Nicole Richie's impending motherhood has been kicked off and here we bring you some more details about the event.
First of all is about the theme. It has been reported that the socialite and baby's father Joel Madden had a "Wizard of Oz" themed baby shower in Beverly Hills over the weekend with about 90 people attended.
Second is about the gifts which may, more or less, give a clue to the baby's sex. Among the gifts her guests gave Nicole were a pair of $50 baby sneakers for a boy, and a $50 Tummy T Jack maternity shirt with a picture of a boy on the front. So can you guess already?
Reports on Nicole's baby shower began circulating soon after In Touch Weekly obtained a-hold of the save-the-date invites for the event which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
The baby shower is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
Nicole and Joel, who've remained remarkably mum about the sex of their baby, are expected to welcome the arrival of the little creature January next year.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'