Justice League of America Cast Unveiled?
Words are now abuzz that Warner Bros. Pictures has already picked up actors to fill in roles in its fast-tracking "Justice League of America." Numerous movie sites have brought up tidbits saying the names include Scott Porter, Adam Brody, Common, and Teresa Palmer.
Porter, recently appeared in Talia Lugacy's "Descent", is said to be billed as Superman while Brody, best known for FOX series "The O.C", as The Flash aka Wally West, the third person to take the identity of the hero. As for Common, the rapper supposedly will play John Stewart/Green Lantern with Palmer to portray Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Batman's enemy Ra's al Ghul, not Wonder Woman as previously speculated.
Official announcement of the lineup is expected to be made this week, most likely at Wizard World in Texas. AceShowbiz will bring you the news as soon as it breaks, so stay tuned.
More Justice League Part One News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?