Justice League of America Cast Unveiled?
Words are now abuzz that Warner Bros. Pictures has already picked up actors to fill in roles in its fast-tracking "Justice League of America." Numerous movie sites have brought up tidbits saying the names include Scott Porter, Adam Brody, Common, and Teresa Palmer.
Porter, recently appeared in Talia Lugacy's "Descent", is said to be billed as Superman while Brody, best known for FOX series "The O.C", as The Flash aka Wally West, the third person to take the identity of the hero. As for Common, the rapper supposedly will play John Stewart/Green Lantern with Palmer to portray Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Batman's enemy Ra's al Ghul, not Wonder Woman as previously speculated.
Official announcement of the lineup is expected to be made this week, most likely at Wizard World in Texas. AceShowbiz will bring you the news as soon as it breaks, so stay tuned.
More Justice League News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise