Justice League of America Cast Unveiled?
Words are now abuzz that Warner Bros. Pictures has already picked up actors to fill in roles in its fast-tracking "Justice League of America." Numerous movie sites have brought up tidbits saying the names include Scott Porter, Adam Brody, Common, and Teresa Palmer.
Porter, recently appeared in Talia Lugacy's "Descent", is said to be billed as Superman while Brody, best known for FOX series "The O.C", as The Flash aka Wally West, the third person to take the identity of the hero. As for Common, the rapper supposedly will play John Stewart/Green Lantern with Palmer to portray Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Batman's enemy Ra's al Ghul, not Wonder Woman as previously speculated.
Official announcement of the lineup is expected to be made this week, most likely at Wizard World in Texas. AceShowbiz will bring you the news as soon as it breaks, so stay tuned.
More Justice League News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'