Justice League of America Cast Unveiled?
Words are now abuzz that Warner Bros. Pictures has already picked up actors to fill in roles in its fast-tracking "Justice League of America." Numerous movie sites have brought up tidbits saying the names include Scott Porter, Adam Brody, Common, and Teresa Palmer.
Porter, recently appeared in Talia Lugacy's "Descent", is said to be billed as Superman while Brody, best known for FOX series "The O.C", as The Flash aka Wally West, the third person to take the identity of the hero. As for Common, the rapper supposedly will play John Stewart/Green Lantern with Palmer to portray Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Batman's enemy Ra's al Ghul, not Wonder Woman as previously speculated.
Official announcement of the lineup is expected to be made this week, most likely at Wizard World in Texas. AceShowbiz will bring you the news as soon as it breaks, so stay tuned.
More Justice League News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick