Justice League of America Cast Unveiled?
Words are now abuzz that Warner Bros. Pictures has already picked up actors to fill in roles in its fast-tracking "Justice League of America." Numerous movie sites have brought up tidbits saying the names include Scott Porter, Adam Brody, Common, and Teresa Palmer.
Porter, recently appeared in Talia Lugacy's "Descent", is said to be billed as Superman while Brody, best known for FOX series "The O.C", as The Flash aka Wally West, the third person to take the identity of the hero. As for Common, the rapper supposedly will play John Stewart/Green Lantern with Palmer to portray Talia al Ghul, the daughter of Batman's enemy Ra's al Ghul, not Wonder Woman as previously speculated.
Official announcement of the lineup is expected to be made this week, most likely at Wizard World in Texas. AceShowbiz will bring you the news as soon as it breaks, so stay tuned.
More Justice League News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors