Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Started The Richie Madden Children's Foundation
Nicole Richie and fiance Joel Madden, needless to say, are excited about becoming parents for the first time. And surprisingly the couple have turned their impending-parenthood excitement into something unique yet useful; a charity.
Through the so-called Richie Madden Children's Foundation, the celebrity lovers will be hosting a baby shower and gift presentation for moms in-need, due to which they are inviting people to join their project by donating 100 products in one or more of the categories provided.
"Nicole would like to invite friends, family and fans across America to participate in the moms-in-need program and highly publicized baby shower. The Richie Madden Children's Foundation will create and promote an online registry to inspire the purchases of items for moms and their families in need. Anyone in the country will be able buy from the registry on her behalf for the clinic. The registry link will live on the Richie Madden Children's Foundation website for at least six months and will be updated regularly based on the needs of the LA Free Clinic and other participating clinics," so stated in the release about the Richie Madden Children's Foundation as published by Us Weekly.
Click here to learn more about the foundation.
A-hold of the save-the-date invites for Nicole Richie's baby shower, which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon, has been on the net. The supposedly star-studded event, as written in the invitation, will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday November 18th and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
According to In Touch Weekly the baby shower would likely be held at a Beverly Hills estate with music by DJ Samantha Ronson and menu to include some of Nicole's favorite foods, including sushi, coconut shrimp, lobster, lemon-pepper chicken, fruit and cake.
More Nicole Richie News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says