The Jacksons 5 Slated to Tour in 2008?
The biggest reunion in music history may happen soon, should all members of the Jacksons say a definite yes to Leonard Lowe. The concert promoter has revealed that he is currently trying to approach each member of the family to begin a tour next year.
Rowe who arranged Michael Jackson's tour in late '70s, told Atlanta Journal Constitution that he had been planning this reunion since April. Michael did not reject the idea but refuse to conduct the tour this year saying that "it would take a lot of preparation".
Rowe continued, "His brothers are ready. Janet is ready. But the motor of that car that makes the car run, isn't just yet."
The Jacksons 5 officially disbanded in 1990 and their latest album was 1989's '2300 Jackson Street'.
More Michael Jackson News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs