The Jacksons 5 Slated to Tour in 2008?
The biggest reunion in music history may happen soon, should all members of the Jacksons say a definite yes to Leonard Lowe. The concert promoter has revealed that he is currently trying to approach each member of the family to begin a tour next year.
Rowe who arranged Michael Jackson's tour in late '70s, told Atlanta Journal Constitution that he had been planning this reunion since April. Michael did not reject the idea but refuse to conduct the tour this year saying that "it would take a lot of preparation".
Rowe continued, "His brothers are ready. Janet is ready. But the motor of that car that makes the car run, isn't just yet."
The Jacksons 5 officially disbanded in 1990 and their latest album was 1989's '2300 Jackson Street'.
More Michael Jackson News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show