The Jacksons 5 Slated to Tour in 2008?
The biggest reunion in music history may happen soon, should all members of the Jacksons say a definite yes to Leonard Lowe. The concert promoter has revealed that he is currently trying to approach each member of the family to begin a tour next year.
Rowe who arranged Michael Jackson's tour in late '70s, told Atlanta Journal Constitution that he had been planning this reunion since April. Michael did not reject the idea but refuse to conduct the tour this year saying that "it would take a lot of preparation".
Rowe continued, "His brothers are ready. Janet is ready. But the motor of that car that makes the car run, isn't just yet."
The Jacksons 5 officially disbanded in 1990 and their latest album was 1989's '2300 Jackson Street'.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie