Amy Winehouse Dedicated a Song for Jailed Husband
She might cancelled previous gigs due to health reasons, but Amy Winehouse chose to go on with her U.K. tour when her husband Blake Fielder-Civil was restrained by the police. The troubled singer kicked off the tour in Birmingham on Wednesday (November 14), dedicating a song for him.
It may sound sweet but the gig was not. She grunted "Nothing's going to bring my husband back" shortly after performing 'Back to Black'. She then dedicated 'Wake Up Alone' for Blake and went on with her other hits like 'Tears Dry on Their Own' and 'Rehab'.
Unimpressed with her stage performance, audience then booed on her and quickly received a threat from Amy. "Let me tell you something," she said. "First of all, if you're booing you're a mug for buying a ticket. Second, to all the people booing just wait till my husband gets out."
Mid singing the closing track, 'Valerie', she dropped the microphone and walked off the stage, sending more boos from audience who reluctantly left the venue earlier than billed.
Blake was arrested last week for causing bodily harm to tavern owner James King in June. Amy is, reportedly, near to breakdown following the arrest and the banning of her to see him in jail.
Her U.K. tour will run through December 17 in London. Check out the complete dates on AmyWinehouse.co.uk.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'