Amy Winehouse Dedicated a Song for Jailed Husband
She might cancelled previous gigs due to health reasons, but Amy Winehouse chose to go on with her U.K. tour when her husband Blake Fielder-Civil was restrained by the police. The troubled singer kicked off the tour in Birmingham on Wednesday (November 14), dedicating a song for him.
It may sound sweet but the gig was not. She grunted "Nothing's going to bring my husband back" shortly after performing 'Back to Black'. She then dedicated 'Wake Up Alone' for Blake and went on with her other hits like 'Tears Dry on Their Own' and 'Rehab'.
Unimpressed with her stage performance, audience then booed on her and quickly received a threat from Amy. "Let me tell you something," she said. "First of all, if you're booing you're a mug for buying a ticket. Second, to all the people booing just wait till my husband gets out."
Mid singing the closing track, 'Valerie', she dropped the microphone and walked off the stage, sending more boos from audience who reluctantly left the venue earlier than billed.
Blake was arrested last week for causing bodily harm to tavern owner James King in June. Amy is, reportedly, near to breakdown following the arrest and the banning of her to see him in jail.
Her U.K. tour will run through December 17 in London. Check out the complete dates on AmyWinehouse.co.uk.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special