New Rambo Image Gracing the Net
A new movie still from the upcoming "Rambo" has been published by Lionsgate Films on the net via USATODAY.com, featuring the stern face of the titular hero himself as you can see on the left.
The character once again is played by Sylvester Stallone, who has been portraying the Vietnam War veteran since the first installment of Rambo franchise in 1982. In this latest outing, the hero has spent the past two decades living in the region as a hermit, one who has shed patriotism, lost his faith and given up on humanity.
He realizes his entire existence has been for naught," Stallone said of the character as quoted by USATODAY.com. "Peace is an accident, war is natural. Old men start it, young men fight it, everybody in the middle dies, and nobody tells the truth. He says, 'You think God's going to make it all go away? What has he done and changed in the world? He has done nothing. We are an aggressive animal and will never be at peace.' That's how he feels."
Things take different turn when a group of missionaries asks for his assistance on their way to deliver supplies to camps of war-ravaged refugees. It is them who, as Stallone remarked, "somehow touch the last remaining nerve in Rambo's body."
Undergoing changes of title for several times before getting settled on the current one, "Rambo" is rated R by MPAA for strong graphic bloody violence, sexual assaults, grisly images, and language. Pic is slated for a theatrical release on January 25 next year.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert