After Seven Years, Boyzone Back on the Road Again
The plan on Boyzone reunion is taking an upturn with the announcement of a full scale tour, official site of member Ronan Keating has revealed. 'Back Again No Matter What' tour will mark their first in 7 years.
The reunion was previously scheduled for a one-off gig only. "We've been talking about getting back together for some time now," Keating said. "The Children in Need rehearsals just made us want to tour together again. I can't wait to be back on the road and all the guys feel the same."
All five original members of the band that includes Keating, Stephen Gately, Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy will embark on the tour in May 30 at London's O2. The tour will take them up to June 23 in Glasgow. Tickets will go on public sale on Monday, November 19 at 9 A.M. with pre-sale 2 days earlier.
Boyzone's UK Tour Dates:
- 30 May - London, 02 Arena
- 1 June - London, Wembley Arena
- 3 June - Nottingham, Arena
- 6 June - Cardiff, International Arena
- 11 June - Birmingham, NEC
- 13 June - Manchester Arena
- 15 June - Liverpool Arena
- 17 June - Newcastle Arena
- 19 June - Sheffield Arena
- 23 June - Glasgow SECC
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'