After Seven Years, Boyzone Back on the Road Again
The plan on Boyzone reunion is taking an upturn with the announcement of a full scale tour, official site of member Ronan Keating has revealed. 'Back Again No Matter What' tour will mark their first in 7 years.
The reunion was previously scheduled for a one-off gig only. "We've been talking about getting back together for some time now," Keating said. "The Children in Need rehearsals just made us want to tour together again. I can't wait to be back on the road and all the guys feel the same."
All five original members of the band that includes Keating, Stephen Gately, Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy will embark on the tour in May 30 at London's O2. The tour will take them up to June 23 in Glasgow. Tickets will go on public sale on Monday, November 19 at 9 A.M. with pre-sale 2 days earlier.
Boyzone's UK Tour Dates:
- 30 May - London, 02 Arena
- 1 June - London, Wembley Arena
- 3 June - Nottingham, Arena
- 6 June - Cardiff, International Arena
- 11 June - Birmingham, NEC
- 13 June - Manchester Arena
- 15 June - Liverpool Arena
- 17 June - Newcastle Arena
- 19 June - Sheffield Arena
- 23 June - Glasgow SECC
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24