After Seven Years, Boyzone Back on the Road Again
The plan on Boyzone reunion is taking an upturn with the announcement of a full scale tour, official site of member Ronan Keating has revealed. 'Back Again No Matter What' tour will mark their first in 7 years.
The reunion was previously scheduled for a one-off gig only. "We've been talking about getting back together for some time now," Keating said. "The Children in Need rehearsals just made us want to tour together again. I can't wait to be back on the road and all the guys feel the same."
All five original members of the band that includes Keating, Stephen Gately, Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy will embark on the tour in May 30 at London's O2. The tour will take them up to June 23 in Glasgow. Tickets will go on public sale on Monday, November 19 at 9 A.M. with pre-sale 2 days earlier.
Boyzone's UK Tour Dates:
- 30 May - London, 02 Arena
- 1 June - London, Wembley Arena
- 3 June - Nottingham, Arena
- 6 June - Cardiff, International Arena
- 11 June - Birmingham, NEC
- 13 June - Manchester Arena
- 15 June - Liverpool Arena
- 17 June - Newcastle Arena
- 19 June - Sheffield Arena
- 23 June - Glasgow SECC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal