After Seven Years, Boyzone Back on the Road Again
The plan on Boyzone reunion is taking an upturn with the announcement of a full scale tour, official site of member Ronan Keating has revealed. 'Back Again No Matter What' tour will mark their first in 7 years.
The reunion was previously scheduled for a one-off gig only. "We've been talking about getting back together for some time now," Keating said. "The Children in Need rehearsals just made us want to tour together again. I can't wait to be back on the road and all the guys feel the same."
All five original members of the band that includes Keating, Stephen Gately, Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy will embark on the tour in May 30 at London's O2. The tour will take them up to June 23 in Glasgow. Tickets will go on public sale on Monday, November 19 at 9 A.M. with pre-sale 2 days earlier.
Boyzone's UK Tour Dates:
- 30 May - London, 02 Arena
- 1 June - London, Wembley Arena
- 3 June - Nottingham, Arena
- 6 June - Cardiff, International Arena
- 11 June - Birmingham, NEC
- 13 June - Manchester Arena
- 15 June - Liverpool Arena
- 17 June - Newcastle Arena
- 19 June - Sheffield Arena
- 23 June - Glasgow SECC
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton