After Seven Years, Boyzone Back on the Road Again
The plan on Boyzone reunion is taking an upturn with the announcement of a full scale tour, official site of member Ronan Keating has revealed. 'Back Again No Matter What' tour will mark their first in 7 years.
The reunion was previously scheduled for a one-off gig only. "We've been talking about getting back together for some time now," Keating said. "The Children in Need rehearsals just made us want to tour together again. I can't wait to be back on the road and all the guys feel the same."
All five original members of the band that includes Keating, Stephen Gately, Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy will embark on the tour in May 30 at London's O2. The tour will take them up to June 23 in Glasgow. Tickets will go on public sale on Monday, November 19 at 9 A.M. with pre-sale 2 days earlier.
Boyzone's UK Tour Dates:
- 30 May - London, 02 Arena
- 1 June - London, Wembley Arena
- 3 June - Nottingham, Arena
- 6 June - Cardiff, International Arena
- 11 June - Birmingham, NEC
- 13 June - Manchester Arena
- 15 June - Liverpool Arena
- 17 June - Newcastle Arena
- 19 June - Sheffield Arena
- 23 June - Glasgow SECC
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant