Tommy Lee Still in Motley Crue, Album Coming Up
The status of Tommy Lee in Motley Crue has been confusing for sometime. Recently vocalist Vince Neil told MTV News that Lee is still in the band despite few days earlier, bassist Nikki Sixx said that he was "definitely out of the band".
"What happens is, there's a press release saying that Tommy was out of the band and everybody jumped on that," Neil said. "But when Tommy issued his own press release saying 'no,'nobody paid attention to him. So he was never out of the band."
The rumor may be up and down, but the band would soon prove Lee's status when they release their next album. Neil confirmed to MTV that there will be a studio work in January and that he's crossing fingers for a single in March. He also revealed that June may mark the date of a tour that will likely support 'The Dirt', the tentative title of the album.
Lee quit the band in 1999 and was replaced by Randy Castillo for a year. He was back in the band in early 2000s to conduct a highly successful reunion tour in 2005.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?