Tommy Lee Still in Motley Crue, Album Coming Up
The status of Tommy Lee in Motley Crue has been confusing for sometime. Recently vocalist Vince Neil told MTV News that Lee is still in the band despite few days earlier, bassist Nikki Sixx said that he was "definitely out of the band".
"What happens is, there's a press release saying that Tommy was out of the band and everybody jumped on that," Neil said. "But when Tommy issued his own press release saying 'no,'nobody paid attention to him. So he was never out of the band."
The rumor may be up and down, but the band would soon prove Lee's status when they release their next album. Neil confirmed to MTV that there will be a studio work in January and that he's crossing fingers for a single in March. He also revealed that June may mark the date of a tour that will likely support 'The Dirt', the tentative title of the album.
Lee quit the band in 1999 and was replaced by Randy Castillo for a year. He was back in the band in early 2000s to conduct a highly successful reunion tour in 2005.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video