Kristen Bell Has a New Boyfriend
While her being reported to be dating actor Dax Shepard following his split from actress girlfriend Kate Hudson makes the gossip pages everyday, quite the contrary is true. No, Kristen Bell isn't dating him. It appears that the actress, who finds "dating is scary," couldn't resist the love arrow cupid has shot out and has embarked on a new romance with a new still-mysterious man.
Bell and her supposedly new lover were spotted meeting up in Los Angeles on Wednesday morning November 14th. Together with actor friend Ryan Hansen, who played Bell's married costar on the teen drama mystery series "Veronica Mars," the threesome then ate lunch together and shopped at Trader Joe's, Staples and Urban Outfiters.
Bell, who currently is single after breaking up from former film producer boyfriend Kevin Mann, has publicly stated to find dating as scary, explained "When you are single, you've got to be accountable. You wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about who you really are. It's good. But dating is scary."
Rumors on Bell dating Shepard were made public by OK! who, as quoted a source in the know, reported the twosome were seen getting very friendly with each other at the second anniversary party for Tao nightclub and restaurant in Las Vegas before then left the scene together.
As of her acting career, Bell who is a series regular on NBC's "Heroes," could next be seen starring in adventure comedy "Fanboys" and comedy romance "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", both slated to hit the theaters in 2008.
More Kristen Bell News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game