Save-the-Date E-mails to Nicole Richie's Star-Studded Baby Shower Spread on the Internet
Save the date people coz Nicole Richie's star-studded baby shower is just around the corner. While the pregnant socialite and her fiance Joel Madden might be busy looking for a house in Australia for them and their baby-to-be to live in at least three months every year, the people close to her are planning for a baby shower.
In Touch Weekly has gotten a-hold of the save-the-date invites for Nicole Richie's baby shower which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
As clearly seen on the notice, the baby shower honoring Nicole Richie will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday November 18th and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
In addition to reporting that Nicole and Joel are expecting a baby boy, In Touch Weekly also revealed the shower would likely be held at a Beverly Hills estate with music by DJ Samantha Ronson. The menu, still according to In Touch, will include some of Nicole's favorite foods, including sushi, coconut shrimp, lobster, lemon-pepper chicken, fruit and cake.
No confirmation nor denial from Nicole nor her people concerning the baby shower report. So is it safe for us to say that the celebration is not fake?
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory