Save-the-Date E-mails to Nicole Richie's Star-Studded Baby Shower Spread on the Internet
Save the date people coz Nicole Richie's star-studded baby shower is just around the corner. While the pregnant socialite and her fiance Joel Madden might be busy looking for a house in Australia for them and their baby-to-be to live in at least three months every year, the people close to her are planning for a baby shower.
In Touch Weekly has gotten a-hold of the save-the-date invites for Nicole Richie's baby shower which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
As clearly seen on the notice, the baby shower honoring Nicole Richie will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday November 18th and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
In addition to reporting that Nicole and Joel are expecting a baby boy, In Touch Weekly also revealed the shower would likely be held at a Beverly Hills estate with music by DJ Samantha Ronson. The menu, still according to In Touch, will include some of Nicole's favorite foods, including sushi, coconut shrimp, lobster, lemon-pepper chicken, fruit and cake.
No confirmation nor denial from Nicole nor her people concerning the baby shower report. So is it safe for us to say that the celebration is not fake?
More Nicole Richie News
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her