Save-the-Date E-mails to Nicole Richie's Star-Studded Baby Shower Spread on the Internet
Save the date people coz Nicole Richie's star-studded baby shower is just around the corner. While the pregnant socialite and her fiance Joel Madden might be busy looking for a house in Australia for them and their baby-to-be to live in at least three months every year, the people close to her are planning for a baby shower.
In Touch Weekly has gotten a-hold of the save-the-date invites for Nicole Richie's baby shower which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
As clearly seen on the notice, the baby shower honoring Nicole Richie will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday November 18th and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
In addition to reporting that Nicole and Joel are expecting a baby boy, In Touch Weekly also revealed the shower would likely be held at a Beverly Hills estate with music by DJ Samantha Ronson. The menu, still according to In Touch, will include some of Nicole's favorite foods, including sushi, coconut shrimp, lobster, lemon-pepper chicken, fruit and cake.
No confirmation nor denial from Nicole nor her people concerning the baby shower report. So is it safe for us to say that the celebration is not fake?
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash