Save-the-Date E-mails to Nicole Richie's Star-Studded Baby Shower Spread on the Internet
Save the date people coz Nicole Richie's star-studded baby shower is just around the corner. While the pregnant socialite and her fiance Joel Madden might be busy looking for a house in Australia for them and their baby-to-be to live in at least three months every year, the people close to her are planning for a baby shower.
In Touch Weekly has gotten a-hold of the save-the-date invites for Nicole Richie's baby shower which reportedly is being thrown by her mother Brenda Harvey-Richie, sister Sophia, and "loving friends" Paris Hilton and Masha Gordon.
As clearly seen on the notice, the baby shower honoring Nicole Richie will take place at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday November 18th and is being planned by Mindy Weiss, wedding planner to the stars.
In addition to reporting that Nicole and Joel are expecting a baby boy, In Touch Weekly also revealed the shower would likely be held at a Beverly Hills estate with music by DJ Samantha Ronson. The menu, still according to In Touch, will include some of Nicole's favorite foods, including sushi, coconut shrimp, lobster, lemon-pepper chicken, fruit and cake.
No confirmation nor denial from Nicole nor her people concerning the baby shower report. So is it safe for us to say that the celebration is not fake?
More Nicole Richie News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance