Buckcherry to Celebrate 300th Live Show in Las Vegas
Buckcherry have apparently been doing some home work of counting their live shows. The rock band is reaching the milestone 300th live show and would celebrate it out and loud on December 15 at Las Vegas' House of Blues.
The gig is part of their tour to support their latest album '15' that has spent 82 weeks on Billboard Hot 200 chart. The album has released 5 singles with the latest being 'Sorry'. Tickets to the Las Vegas gig has been on sale.
The band will also soon release an MVI edition of the album on November 20. The pack includes a DVD that features the entire album's audio, downloadable files for each song and unreleased live tracks such as 'Everything', 'Next 2 You' and the Grammy-nominated 'Crazy Bitch'. There will also be videos, photo galleries, lyrics and many more.
'15' MVI can be pre-ordered via Amazon.com.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer