Gym Class Heroes Want Ne-Yo and Alex Turner in Their Album
To top up their next album after the relatively successful 'As Cruel as School Children', Gym Class Heroes have demanded Ne-Yo, Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner and soul rock singer Daryl Hall.
Frontman Travis McCoy told MTV, "This is me reaching out right now, but we're hoping to get Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys on the record, Daryl Hall on the record. And we're looking forward to writing a couple of songs with Ne-Yo. We got to be good friends with him through the VMAs (MTV Video Music Awards)."
The band has recorded some tracks with producer Cool & Dre as well as Busta Rhymes. They revealed that the song will make a good kind of surprise. "It's just gonna be a real, real solid record. The demos we have now are just bananas," McCoy added. "(Guitarist) Dasashi is just a monster on the new stuff. You're going to hear a lot more of him singing on this one and a lot more of his guitar skills that I don't think he really got to flex on the last record."
The band is signed under Fueled by Ramen/Decaydance Records.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival