Gym Class Heroes Want Ne-Yo and Alex Turner in Their Album
To top up their next album after the relatively successful 'As Cruel as School Children', Gym Class Heroes have demanded Ne-Yo, Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner and soul rock singer Daryl Hall.
Frontman Travis McCoy told MTV, "This is me reaching out right now, but we're hoping to get Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys on the record, Daryl Hall on the record. And we're looking forward to writing a couple of songs with Ne-Yo. We got to be good friends with him through the VMAs (MTV Video Music Awards)."
The band has recorded some tracks with producer Cool & Dre as well as Busta Rhymes. They revealed that the song will make a good kind of surprise. "It's just gonna be a real, real solid record. The demos we have now are just bananas," McCoy added. "(Guitarist) Dasashi is just a monster on the new stuff. You're going to hear a lot more of him singing on this one and a lot more of his guitar skills that I don't think he really got to flex on the last record."
The band is signed under Fueled by Ramen/Decaydance Records.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign