Actress Found for Lavender Brown Role in Harry Potter 6
From thousands of hopefuls, a single name has finally been picked up for the role of Lavender Brown in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Report from CBBC Newsround stated that the coveted part was secured by 20-year-old Jessie Cave yet it is not known whether she was cast through the open casting call or separate audition. A newcomer in film industry, Cave so far only has one acting credit in her resume as Stella in CBBC's upcoming made-for-TV drama feature "Summerhill."
As for the character, Lavender Brown is a Gryffindor student in Harry Potter's year and a close friend of housemate Parvati Patil. In "Half-Blood Prince", she begins dating Ron Weasley, whom she gives a tacky nickname of "Won-Won." Though Ron himself is not particularly amorous of Lavender, he insists to maintain the relationship in order to instill jealousy in Hermione Granger.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered