Actress Found for Lavender Brown Role in Harry Potter 6
From thousands of hopefuls, a single name has finally been picked up for the role of Lavender Brown in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Report from CBBC Newsround stated that the coveted part was secured by 20-year-old Jessie Cave yet it is not known whether she was cast through the open casting call or separate audition. A newcomer in film industry, Cave so far only has one acting credit in her resume as Stella in CBBC's upcoming made-for-TV drama feature "Summerhill."
As for the character, Lavender Brown is a Gryffindor student in Harry Potter's year and a close friend of housemate Parvati Patil. In "Half-Blood Prince", she begins dating Ron Weasley, whom she gives a tacky nickname of "Won-Won." Though Ron himself is not particularly amorous of Lavender, he insists to maintain the relationship in order to instill jealousy in Hermione Granger.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off