Actress Found for Lavender Brown Role in Harry Potter 6
From thousands of hopefuls, a single name has finally been picked up for the role of Lavender Brown in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Report from CBBC Newsround stated that the coveted part was secured by 20-year-old Jessie Cave yet it is not known whether she was cast through the open casting call or separate audition. A newcomer in film industry, Cave so far only has one acting credit in her resume as Stella in CBBC's upcoming made-for-TV drama feature "Summerhill."
As for the character, Lavender Brown is a Gryffindor student in Harry Potter's year and a close friend of housemate Parvati Patil. In "Half-Blood Prince", she begins dating Ron Weasley, whom she gives a tacky nickname of "Won-Won." Though Ron himself is not particularly amorous of Lavender, he insists to maintain the relationship in order to instill jealousy in Hermione Granger.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding