Actress Found for Lavender Brown Role in Harry Potter 6
From thousands of hopefuls, a single name has finally been picked up for the role of Lavender Brown in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Report from CBBC Newsround stated that the coveted part was secured by 20-year-old Jessie Cave yet it is not known whether she was cast through the open casting call or separate audition. A newcomer in film industry, Cave so far only has one acting credit in her resume as Stella in CBBC's upcoming made-for-TV drama feature "Summerhill."
As for the character, Lavender Brown is a Gryffindor student in Harry Potter's year and a close friend of housemate Parvati Patil. In "Half-Blood Prince", she begins dating Ron Weasley, whom she gives a tacky nickname of "Won-Won." Though Ron himself is not particularly amorous of Lavender, he insists to maintain the relationship in order to instill jealousy in Hermione Granger.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video