Radiohead's Thom Yorke Doesn't Need Paul McCartney
While many are waiting in line to record a duet with Paul McCartney, Thom Yorke chose otherwise. The Radiohead frontman was contacted by McCartney but said no to an offer by the ex-The Beatles guitarist.
"My daughter was putting an album together and she put us in touch," McCartney told Channel 4's T4 program. "I asked Thom to do a duet, but he said he couldn't because he only felt happy working on his own and Radiohead's material."
Yorke released a solo effort, 'The Eraser' in 2006 and will on January 1, 2008 release 'In Rainbows' with his band Radiohead. Meanwhile, McCartney had released an album this year titled 'Memory Almost Full'.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3