Britney Spears Ordered Back to Court for Emergency Custody Hearing
The meltdown continues. In another dose of bad news from the media darling Britney Spears, it has been reported that an emergency hearing has been scheduled for Friday November 16th to further probe the singer's decision to run a red light Thursday November 8th with young sons Jayden James and Sean Preston on the back seat of her vehicle.
The emergency hearing was made by the boys' father Kevin Federline through his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, who previously insisted Spears not be allowed to drive when with her kids.
Britney raised concern last week when video tape circulated on the net, showing her blew a red light at a notoriously dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons in the back and a court-appointed monitor crouched down in the front of her car.
The mother of two was spotted approaching the light slowly on Coldwater Canyon in Los Angeles, then raised her cell phone to her face before driving into the intersection as someone outside the car screamed, "Red light, red light!" The train wreck then turned left onto Mulholland Drive, managing to miss oncoming traffic.
Here's the video tape in case you miss it.
More Britney Spears News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'