Britney Spears Ordered Back to Court for Emergency Custody Hearing
The meltdown continues. In another dose of bad news from the media darling Britney Spears, it has been reported that an emergency hearing has been scheduled for Friday November 16th to further probe the singer's decision to run a red light Thursday November 8th with young sons Jayden James and Sean Preston on the back seat of her vehicle.
The emergency hearing was made by the boys' father Kevin Federline through his attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, who previously insisted Spears not be allowed to drive when with her kids.
Britney raised concern last week when video tape circulated on the net, showing her blew a red light at a notoriously dangerous Los Angeles intersection with sons in the back and a court-appointed monitor crouched down in the front of her car.
The mother of two was spotted approaching the light slowly on Coldwater Canyon in Los Angeles, then raised her cell phone to her face before driving into the intersection as someone outside the car screamed, "Red light, red light!" The train wreck then turned left onto Mulholland Drive, managing to miss oncoming traffic.
Here's the video tape in case you miss it.
More Britney Spears News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'