Donda West's Autopsy Performed, Doctor Facing Intensive Investigation
The sudden and tragic death of Kanye West's mother, Dr. Donda West, comes to a more obvious and brighter point as the authorities have performed an intensive investigation on Jan Adams, the doctor who performed surgery on Donda, due to the preliminary information that suggested cosmetic surgical complications have something to do with her death.
Autopsy on Donda's death body, which was initially scheduled for Wednesday November 14th, has been performed Tuesday November 13th with results will not be released until toxicology reports are finished, which will be in 6 to 8 weeks.
Has personally admitted he was the doctor who performed cosmetic surgery on Donda before she died, Jan explained Donda's death, occurred following a tummy tuck and breast reduction, "was unforeseen and could have been caused by a heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or massive vomiting." Jen, furthermore, claimed Donda consulted with him over a period of four months and had changed her mind several times before at last decided to greenlight the surgery.
Insisted he did nothing wrong, Jen declined to discuss details of the procedure that Donda underwent before her death, saying in a statement issued to Entertainment Tonight he holds "sacred the bond of confidentiality that exists between the patient and doctor" while at the same time also expressed his deepest condolence.
Meanwhile, on-going investigation has led to further findings that suggested Jan's numerous run-in with the law, including his being sued for medical malpractice, drinking problem, and impregnated a patient not to mention his several DUI records. From one lawsuit to the other, it has been revealed that Dr. Jan Adams is not Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Stay close with us for we'll keep you updated with more on the still-developing story.
More Kanye West News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'