Donda West's Autopsy Performed, Doctor Facing Intensive Investigation
The sudden and tragic death of Kanye West's mother, Dr. Donda West, comes to a more obvious and brighter point as the authorities have performed an intensive investigation on Jan Adams, the doctor who performed surgery on Donda, due to the preliminary information that suggested cosmetic surgical complications have something to do with her death.
Autopsy on Donda's death body, which was initially scheduled for Wednesday November 14th, has been performed Tuesday November 13th with results will not be released until toxicology reports are finished, which will be in 6 to 8 weeks.
Has personally admitted he was the doctor who performed cosmetic surgery on Donda before she died, Jan explained Donda's death, occurred following a tummy tuck and breast reduction, "was unforeseen and could have been caused by a heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or massive vomiting." Jen, furthermore, claimed Donda consulted with him over a period of four months and had changed her mind several times before at last decided to greenlight the surgery.
Insisted he did nothing wrong, Jen declined to discuss details of the procedure that Donda underwent before her death, saying in a statement issued to Entertainment Tonight he holds "sacred the bond of confidentiality that exists between the patient and doctor" while at the same time also expressed his deepest condolence.
Meanwhile, on-going investigation has led to further findings that suggested Jan's numerous run-in with the law, including his being sued for medical malpractice, drinking problem, and impregnated a patient not to mention his several DUI records. From one lawsuit to the other, it has been revealed that Dr. Jan Adams is not Board Certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Stay close with us for we'll keep you updated with more on the still-developing story.
More Kanye West News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen