Jason Reitman Reunites with Diablo Cody in Jennifer's Body
The dynamic duo will get together once again after their acclaimed work in "Juno." The Hollywood Reporter has brought in news stating famed filmmaker Jason Reitman is set to reunite with Diablo Cody in comedic horror flick "Jennifer's Body" that she penned for Fox Atomic.
Here the man is reported to serve as the picture's producer alongside Dan Dubiecki through their shingle, Hard C, which is housed at both Fox Searchlight and Atomic. Project has already had Megan Fox to topline with Mason Novick also producing.
"Comedy and horror have always been inescapable cousins," Reitman remarked. "They both draw a similar type of storyteller, one who wants to manipulate the audience. Whether you want to make an audience laugh or you want to make an audience freak out, you're looking for a similar firsthand relationship with the viewer where you are pushing them to react."
As for the production start, a late-winter shoot is currently being eyed for the movie. Meanwhile, story focuses on a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town, forcing her "plain Jane" best friend to kill her and go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off