Jason Reitman Reunites with Diablo Cody in Jennifer's Body
The dynamic duo will get together once again after their acclaimed work in "Juno." The Hollywood Reporter has brought in news stating famed filmmaker Jason Reitman is set to reunite with Diablo Cody in comedic horror flick "Jennifer's Body" that she penned for Fox Atomic.
Here the man is reported to serve as the picture's producer alongside Dan Dubiecki through their shingle, Hard C, which is housed at both Fox Searchlight and Atomic. Project has already had Megan Fox to topline with Mason Novick also producing.
"Comedy and horror have always been inescapable cousins," Reitman remarked. "They both draw a similar type of storyteller, one who wants to manipulate the audience. Whether you want to make an audience laugh or you want to make an audience freak out, you're looking for a similar firsthand relationship with the viewer where you are pushing them to react."
As for the production start, a late-winter shoot is currently being eyed for the movie. Meanwhile, story focuses on a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town, forcing her "plain Jane" best friend to kill her and go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'