Jason Reitman Reunites with Diablo Cody in Jennifer's Body
The dynamic duo will get together once again after their acclaimed work in "Juno." The Hollywood Reporter has brought in news stating famed filmmaker Jason Reitman is set to reunite with Diablo Cody in comedic horror flick "Jennifer's Body" that she penned for Fox Atomic.
Here the man is reported to serve as the picture's producer alongside Dan Dubiecki through their shingle, Hard C, which is housed at both Fox Searchlight and Atomic. Project has already had Megan Fox to topline with Mason Novick also producing.
"Comedy and horror have always been inescapable cousins," Reitman remarked. "They both draw a similar type of storyteller, one who wants to manipulate the audience. Whether you want to make an audience laugh or you want to make an audience freak out, you're looking for a similar firsthand relationship with the viewer where you are pushing them to react."
As for the production start, a late-winter shoot is currently being eyed for the movie. Meanwhile, story focuses on a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town, forcing her "plain Jane" best friend to kill her and go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism