Jason Reitman Reunites with Diablo Cody in Jennifer's Body
The dynamic duo will get together once again after their acclaimed work in "Juno." The Hollywood Reporter has brought in news stating famed filmmaker Jason Reitman is set to reunite with Diablo Cody in comedic horror flick "Jennifer's Body" that she penned for Fox Atomic.
Here the man is reported to serve as the picture's producer alongside Dan Dubiecki through their shingle, Hard C, which is housed at both Fox Searchlight and Atomic. Project has already had Megan Fox to topline with Mason Novick also producing.
"Comedy and horror have always been inescapable cousins," Reitman remarked. "They both draw a similar type of storyteller, one who wants to manipulate the audience. Whether you want to make an audience laugh or you want to make an audience freak out, you're looking for a similar firsthand relationship with the viewer where you are pushing them to react."
As for the production start, a late-winter shoot is currently being eyed for the movie. Meanwhile, story focuses on a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town, forcing her "plain Jane" best friend to kill her and go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers