Jason Reitman Reunites with Diablo Cody in Jennifer's Body
The dynamic duo will get together once again after their acclaimed work in "Juno." The Hollywood Reporter has brought in news stating famed filmmaker Jason Reitman is set to reunite with Diablo Cody in comedic horror flick "Jennifer's Body" that she penned for Fox Atomic.
Here the man is reported to serve as the picture's producer alongside Dan Dubiecki through their shingle, Hard C, which is housed at both Fox Searchlight and Atomic. Project has already had Megan Fox to topline with Mason Novick also producing.
"Comedy and horror have always been inescapable cousins," Reitman remarked. "They both draw a similar type of storyteller, one who wants to manipulate the audience. Whether you want to make an audience laugh or you want to make an audience freak out, you're looking for a similar firsthand relationship with the viewer where you are pushing them to react."
As for the production start, a late-winter shoot is currently being eyed for the movie. Meanwhile, story focuses on a cheerleader who is possessed by a demon and starts feeding off the boys in a Minnesota farming town, forcing her "plain Jane" best friend to kill her and go after the Satan-worshiping rock band responsible for the transformation.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women