Pete Townshend Preparing for The Who's New Album
The Who will not make their fans another century to listen to their new materials. The band that is comprised of vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend have begun the long hours at the studio to write for a new album.
Daltrey told The Rock Radio, "At the moment Pete's writing new material. I haven't heard anything. He's told me some of the ideas which sound really intriguing again, and as usually from Pete, it's never dull. It's always these wonderful kind of stories that go along with it."
"It's always exciting when he talks about where he is and the spaces he's in when he's writing his music. I've always been of the opinion that he will write some of his best work when he's an older man, so I'm still living in hope."
The band took more than 20 years to follow up 1982's 'It's Hard'. Last year they released 'Endless Wire' that peaked at #7 on Albums chart.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M