Pete Townshend Preparing for The Who's New Album
The Who will not make their fans another century to listen to their new materials. The band that is comprised of vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend have begun the long hours at the studio to write for a new album.
Daltrey told The Rock Radio, "At the moment Pete's writing new material. I haven't heard anything. He's told me some of the ideas which sound really intriguing again, and as usually from Pete, it's never dull. It's always these wonderful kind of stories that go along with it."
"It's always exciting when he talks about where he is and the spaces he's in when he's writing his music. I've always been of the opinion that he will write some of his best work when he's an older man, so I'm still living in hope."
The band took more than 20 years to follow up 1982's 'It's Hard'. Last year they released 'Endless Wire' that peaked at #7 on Albums chart.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie