Pete Townshend Preparing for The Who's New Album
The Who will not make their fans another century to listen to their new materials. The band that is comprised of vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend have begun the long hours at the studio to write for a new album.
Daltrey told The Rock Radio, "At the moment Pete's writing new material. I haven't heard anything. He's told me some of the ideas which sound really intriguing again, and as usually from Pete, it's never dull. It's always these wonderful kind of stories that go along with it."
"It's always exciting when he talks about where he is and the spaces he's in when he's writing his music. I've always been of the opinion that he will write some of his best work when he's an older man, so I'm still living in hope."
The band took more than 20 years to follow up 1982's 'It's Hard'. Last year they released 'Endless Wire' that peaked at #7 on Albums chart.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame