Pete Townshend Preparing for The Who's New Album
The Who will not make their fans another century to listen to their new materials. The band that is comprised of vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend have begun the long hours at the studio to write for a new album.
Daltrey told The Rock Radio, "At the moment Pete's writing new material. I haven't heard anything. He's told me some of the ideas which sound really intriguing again, and as usually from Pete, it's never dull. It's always these wonderful kind of stories that go along with it."
"It's always exciting when he talks about where he is and the spaces he's in when he's writing his music. I've always been of the opinion that he will write some of his best work when he's an older man, so I'm still living in hope."
The band took more than 20 years to follow up 1982's 'It's Hard'. Last year they released 'Endless Wire' that peaked at #7 on Albums chart.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video