Pete Townshend Preparing for The Who's New Album
The Who will not make their fans another century to listen to their new materials. The band that is comprised of vocalist Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend have begun the long hours at the studio to write for a new album.
Daltrey told The Rock Radio, "At the moment Pete's writing new material. I haven't heard anything. He's told me some of the ideas which sound really intriguing again, and as usually from Pete, it's never dull. It's always these wonderful kind of stories that go along with it."
"It's always exciting when he talks about where he is and the spaces he's in when he's writing his music. I've always been of the opinion that he will write some of his best work when he's an older man, so I'm still living in hope."
The band took more than 20 years to follow up 1982's 'It's Hard'. Last year they released 'Endless Wire' that peaked at #7 on Albums chart.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child