Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell Dumped Russian Billionaire Boyfriend
With her all-girl music group Spice Girls becoming talk of the town concerning their reunion, new album, and world tour, Geri Halliwell makes another media headlines of her own with her being reported to have dumped her billionaire boyfriend Evgeny Lebedev.
Ginger Spice reportedly told friends she doesn't have time for romance, due to the forthcoming Spice Girls world tour. And Russian airline heir Lebedev is said to be heartbroken after Halliwell called an end to their romance after only four months together.
"Evgeny is back in Russia. He is gutted. He fell for Geri and wanted something serious," a source was quoted as saying.
Geri and Lebedev provoked dating speculation after they were spotted together at a summer party at London's Serpentine Gallery back in August. Initially denied dating rumors, the pair was then spotted cozying up while on holiday near St Tropez.
Talk is heating up at that time that Lebedev, who's nine years younger than Geri, has bought the Spice Girl a pair of 20,000 pound sterling solitaire diamond earrings, which is claimed as his love token for her. The jewellery is said to be from Greece.
Geri herself, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror, doesn't seem too upset by the split. She was photographed in LA taking a stroll with her 18-month-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna, and looking perfectly content. Lebedev, in fact, is the first man Geri has dated since splitting with Sacha Gervasi, the former drummer for band Bush.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie