Preliminary Information Suggested Kanye West's Mom Died of Surgical Complications
Donda West's death was a sudden and still remains mystery until now. Following her shocking death on Saturday night November 10th, speculations are mounting on what might cause it. And while people are busy questioning, with Kanye West himself not yet gives comment on that matter, rumors are heating up that Donda's death may be surgery-related.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed Monday November 12th, the authorities are still investigating Donda's death with autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday November 14th. As for this time on, initial indications are that Donda died of surgical complications, which is strengthen by statement Patricia West, a spokeswoman for Donda, has uttered, saying the cause of death was complications stemming from a "cosmetic procedure."
It's not yet clear on when the surgery took place and what kind of surgery Donda had ,but multiple sources claimed she may have died as a result of a "combined procedure," one of which was liposuction.
Speaking on Donda's death, it is said that at 7:35 PM Saturday night paramedics responded to a 911 call, a "sick person call," and quickly transported Donda to nearby Centinela Marina Hospital in Marina del Rey. She was brought to their ER around 8:00 PM. The paramedics attempted to resuscitate her, but were unsuccessful. She was pronounced dead around 8:30 PM that night.
Donda reportedly met with Dr. Andre Aboolian, a prominent Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon, to inquire about cosmetic surgery back in June. Aboolian told her two weeks ago that she needed to get a medical clearance before he would agree to do the surgery, but never heard back from her. Aboolian's publicist, Jo-Ann Geffen, said the surgeon was concerned about a condition Donda had that may cause a heart attack during surgery.
"He simply said that in order for him to be comfortable, he felt it necessary to have a medical clearance before he'd touch her," Geffen said and won't elaborate further because of patient privacy rights.
A rep for Kanye West refused to comment on the star's mother's sudden death, and his record label Island Def Jam, issued a statement saying "The family respectfully asks for privacy during this time of grief."
More Kanye West News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating