Bee Movie Takes Honey from American Gangster
Major change marked the domestic weekend box office running November 9-11, 2007 as last week's runner-up "Bee Movie" surprisingly toppled down last week's champ "American Gangster" to become the new No.1 movie of the chart in its second spin.
The CGI animated feature packed in family crowds to pull in $25.6 million while the crime saga fared slightly lower at $24 million in ticket sales. The twosome, in the meantime, prevented newcomers "Fred Claus" and "Lions for Lambs" to go no further than the third and fourth rank, respectively as "Claus" took in $18.5 million while "Lambs" $6.7 million.
On number five, there seated Touchstone Pictures' comedy "Dan in Real Life" for a decent tally of $6 million followed by horror flick "Saw IV" which scared up another $4.95 million into its sixth-place feedbag. Disney's family pic "The Game Plan" came behind after managing to add $2.5 million to lift its total to $85.5 million.
Elsewhere, the eighth spot went to vampire feat "30 Days of Night" with a fair number of $2.2 million. Another new release "P2" and New Line Cinema-released "Martian Child" popped up next to round out the top ten of the list for respective income of $2.1 million and $1.8 million. Check out U.S. Box Office page at AceShowbiz to view the rest ten titles making up the top twenty.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour