Goldfrapp Unveil Tracks to New Album 'Seventh Tree'
Two years after releasing the Grammy-nominated 'Supernature', Goldfrapp will follow it up with 'Seventh Tree'. The electronic duo announced on their MySpace page that the fourth effort will arrive February 25, 2008 in U.K.
The posting also explained the album as "a sensual counterpoint to the glitterball glamour of Supernature" and "butterfly colours of an English surrealism shared from Lear to Lennon. It shimmers and shines with the warmth of a hazy summer, an electric whirlpool over which Alison's glistening voice soars."
'Seventh Tree' was recorded in the group's studio in England. It will contain 10 tracks including the first single 'A&E' which will be released 3 days before the album. The band will also unveil the cover art for the album soon.
"We can't wait for you to hear what we've been doing," members Alison and Will said. "It comes from the heart and was made with love, so we hope you will be into it too".
Tracklisting of 'Seventh Tree':
- 'Little Bird'
- 'Road to Somewhere'
- 'Eat Yourself'
- 'Some People'
- 'Cologne Cerrone Houdini'
- 'Caravan Girl'
- 'Monster Love'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered