Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
Has come out of the closet and finally made her pregnancy official since September, it was not until now that the sex of Halle Berry's forthcoming baby has been revealed. The actress is said to be expecting a boy.
Page Six, who quoted sources in the know, has claimed Berry and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, are expecting a baby boy in several months. "She's so excited," one source was quoted as saying. "She says she's never been happier than now, when she's pregnant."
Berry who has had two failed marriages, first to David Justice and then to Eric Benet, had initially denied she's carrying a bun in the oven. She, however, confirmed in September that she was three months pregnant.
"Yes, I am three months pregnant," Berry wrote in an e-mail to celebrity TV show Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell back on September 4th. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"
The not yet born child will be Berry's first biological child, while she also has one daughter named India whom she adopted from second husband Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media