Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
Has come out of the closet and finally made her pregnancy official since September, it was not until now that the sex of Halle Berry's forthcoming baby has been revealed. The actress is said to be expecting a boy.
Page Six, who quoted sources in the know, has claimed Berry and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, are expecting a baby boy in several months. "She's so excited," one source was quoted as saying. "She says she's never been happier than now, when she's pregnant."
Berry who has had two failed marriages, first to David Justice and then to Eric Benet, had initially denied she's carrying a bun in the oven. She, however, confirmed in September that she was three months pregnant.
"Yes, I am three months pregnant," Berry wrote in an e-mail to celebrity TV show Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell back on September 4th. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"
The not yet born child will be Berry's first biological child, while she also has one daughter named India whom she adopted from second husband Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image