Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
Has come out of the closet and finally made her pregnancy official since September, it was not until now that the sex of Halle Berry's forthcoming baby has been revealed. The actress is said to be expecting a boy.
Page Six, who quoted sources in the know, has claimed Berry and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, are expecting a baby boy in several months. "She's so excited," one source was quoted as saying. "She says she's never been happier than now, when she's pregnant."
Berry who has had two failed marriages, first to David Justice and then to Eric Benet, had initially denied she's carrying a bun in the oven. She, however, confirmed in September that she was three months pregnant.
"Yes, I am three months pregnant," Berry wrote in an e-mail to celebrity TV show Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell back on September 4th. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"
The not yet born child will be Berry's first biological child, while she also has one daughter named India whom she adopted from second husband Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked