Halle Berry Expecting a Baby Boy
Has come out of the closet and finally made her pregnancy official since September, it was not until now that the sex of Halle Berry's forthcoming baby has been revealed. The actress is said to be expecting a boy.
Page Six, who quoted sources in the know, has claimed Berry and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, are expecting a baby boy in several months. "She's so excited," one source was quoted as saying. "She says she's never been happier than now, when she's pregnant."
Berry who has had two failed marriages, first to David Justice and then to Eric Benet, had initially denied she's carrying a bun in the oven. She, however, confirmed in September that she was three months pregnant.
"Yes, I am three months pregnant," Berry wrote in an e-mail to celebrity TV show Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell back on September 4th. "Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!"
The not yet born child will be Berry's first biological child, while she also has one daughter named India whom she adopted from second husband Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal