Britney Spears Put Custody in Jeopardy by Running the Red Light
No stranger to controversy nor run-in with the law, Britney Spears is at it again when she run the red light with her kids in the back and a court-appointed monitor in the front of her car.
The mother of two blew a red light at a notoriously dangerous Los Angeles intersection Thursday night November 8th with sons Sean Preston and Jayden James in the back and a court-appointed monitor crouched down in the front, thus once again putting her custody in jeopardy.
Spears approached the light slowly on Coldwater Canyon in Los Angeles, then raised her cell phone to her face before driving into the intersection as someone outside the car screamed, "Red light, red light!" The train wreck then turned left onto Mulholland Drive, managing to miss oncoming traffic, TMZ reported.
Watch the video of the incident after this news.
The red-light running incident obviously could spell more trouble for Spears considering that L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon has previously temporarily revoked her visitation rights because she was driving without a valid California license.
Let us just wait and see what the future brings for the failed-to-comeback pop star.
More Britney Spears News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch