2007 After Dark Horrorfest Begins!
The moment horror fans have been waiting for is finally coming. That's right, this year's After Dark Horrorfest has ultimately come to life once again to pay its homage to the goriest of all film genres in its "Eight Films to Die For", beginning from Friday, November 9, 2007.
Scary movies presented are showcased throughout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend (Nov. 9-11) and next weekend (Nov. 16-18) with three different titles on the schedule each night. Showing times are 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00 PM, but do note that individual theaters may shift show times slightly, so please visit the website for your specific theater to view them for the days in question.
As for the pictures shown, here is the complete lineup:
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media