2007 After Dark Horrorfest Begins!
The moment horror fans have been waiting for is finally coming. That's right, this year's After Dark Horrorfest has ultimately come to life once again to pay its homage to the goriest of all film genres in its "Eight Films to Die For", beginning from Friday, November 9, 2007.
Scary movies presented are showcased throughout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend (Nov. 9-11) and next weekend (Nov. 16-18) with three different titles on the schedule each night. Showing times are 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00 PM, but do note that individual theaters may shift show times slightly, so please visit the website for your specific theater to view them for the days in question.
As for the pictures shown, here is the complete lineup:
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner