Paris Hilton Launches Watch Line
Paris Hilton is everything, from hotel heiress, socialite, reality TV star, actress, singer, model, fashion designer to merely trend-setter. From celebrity into business, she's never one to shy away from putting her name on any product possible. And now the star is lending her name to launch a new watch line through Parlux International, the company that also manufactures and distributes her fragrance.
The company has decided to extend the 'Paris Hilton' range because her brand has proven to be so successful in the market, while at the same time praised the star herself to have "established herself as an American cultural icon with a remarkable international following."
In other Paris news, the Hilton heiress has on Friday November 9th publicly said she has renewed her contract to represent a South Korean sportswear giant and hopes to extend her own fashion business there.
Paris, who claimed the Korean market is great for her, arrived in Seoul on Wednesday November 7th from Tokyo, where she had been a judge in a beauty contest. She was invited by Fila Korea, the sportswear maker she has represented since March.
No further details on when Paris Hilton watch range will debut on the market nor does the price list is made available.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3