Paris Hilton Launches Watch Line
Paris Hilton is everything, from hotel heiress, socialite, reality TV star, actress, singer, model, fashion designer to merely trend-setter. From celebrity into business, she's never one to shy away from putting her name on any product possible. And now the star is lending her name to launch a new watch line through Parlux International, the company that also manufactures and distributes her fragrance.
The company has decided to extend the 'Paris Hilton' range because her brand has proven to be so successful in the market, while at the same time praised the star herself to have "established herself as an American cultural icon with a remarkable international following."
In other Paris news, the Hilton heiress has on Friday November 9th publicly said she has renewed her contract to represent a South Korean sportswear giant and hopes to extend her own fashion business there.
Paris, who claimed the Korean market is great for her, arrived in Seoul on Wednesday November 7th from Tokyo, where she had been a judge in a beauty contest. She was invited by Fila Korea, the sportswear maker she has represented since March.
No further details on when Paris Hilton watch range will debut on the market nor does the price list is made available.
More Paris Hilton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding