Sienna Miller Remains Coy About Rhys Ifans' Marriage Proposal
Sienna Miller is acting personal when it comes to her personal life, love life to be exact. The actress who's been not quite successful in romance has reportedly received a marriage proposal from actor boyfriend Rhys Ifans.
Rumor has it that Rhys proposed to Sienna, serenading her a poem that he had written for her, entitled "Marry This Misfit" while playing his guitar. And according to reports, the poem that contained the lyrics "I bleed for you" went right over Sienna's head and she didn't even realize that he was proposing.
"She fell about laughing but soon realized Rhys was serious. While she didn't give him an answer straight away, she's since been thinking about it more and more," a source in the know revealed in a statement. "Sienna is being very coy since the proposal. She's been avoiding discussing the issue with friends and some of them are starting to think she may have said 'yes'."
And while Sienna is doing a pretty good job in keeping the gossip guessing about her answer to Rhys' marriage proposal, friends of the couple have let slip that they're planning to buy a cottage in Wales, Rhys' native country. "They want to get out of London for quiet weekends and think Wales is perfect," a source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
Rumors on Sienna dating Rhys began circulating after he was reported to have moved into her house back in August. Prior to that the movie beauty slammed rumors claimed she was dating P. Diddy. As of Rhys, he's said to be seriously in love and really wants to make a go of things with Sienna following his split from former girlfriend Jess Morris in 2004.
More Sienna Miller News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance