First Official Valkyrie Trailer Sneaks Into the Net
Promotion on WWII thriller "Valkyrie" appears to heat up now that the first official trailer for the movie has just been launched on-line following the recently-released promo trailer.
Rolling a bit over two and a half minutes, the trailer can be accessed through a link on Valkyrie Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The very same piece is also shown in front of "Lions for Lambs" screenings, opening in theaters today, November 9, 2007.
The piece starts off with an oath stating unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler before shifting to an image of Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, played by Tom Cruise, reflected in the mirror. It then follows the man as he and his conspirators hatch the plan to assassinate the Nazi leader with narration from Kenneth Branagh's Henning von Tresckow.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?