First Official Valkyrie Trailer Sneaks Into the Net
Promotion on WWII thriller "Valkyrie" appears to heat up now that the first official trailer for the movie has just been launched on-line following the recently-released promo trailer.
Rolling a bit over two and a half minutes, the trailer can be accessed through a link on Valkyrie Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The very same piece is also shown in front of "Lions for Lambs" screenings, opening in theaters today, November 9, 2007.
The piece starts off with an oath stating unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler before shifting to an image of Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, played by Tom Cruise, reflected in the mirror. It then follows the man as he and his conspirators hatch the plan to assassinate the Nazi leader with narration from Kenneth Branagh's Henning von Tresckow.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident