First Official Valkyrie Trailer Sneaks Into the Net
Promotion on WWII thriller "Valkyrie" appears to heat up now that the first official trailer for the movie has just been launched on-line following the recently-released promo trailer.
Rolling a bit over two and a half minutes, the trailer can be accessed through a link on Valkyrie Trailer page at AceShowbiz. The very same piece is also shown in front of "Lions for Lambs" screenings, opening in theaters today, November 9, 2007.
The piece starts off with an oath stating unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler before shifting to an image of Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, played by Tom Cruise, reflected in the mirror. It then follows the man as he and his conspirators hatch the plan to assassinate the Nazi leader with narration from Kenneth Branagh's Henning von Tresckow.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship