New Beowulf IMAX Trailer, TV Spot, and Featurette Unveiled
Something big are coming for us from "Beowulf", really. Shifting to give peek for much larger screen, the motion capture flick now has a new IMAX trailer, TV spot, and featurette launched on-line which sure will keep us busy for some minutes.
Available on Tedperez.com, all can also be accessed via links posted on Beowulf Trailer section at AceShowbiz. While the trailer presents what we have seen before, there indeed is few new footage shown in the last portion of the TV spot piece.
As for the featurette, it also starts off with shots we have already viewed for many times before moving to an interview with IMAX Chairman Greg Foster, who praises the epic animated to be the perfect movie for the giant-screen format. You can find comments from IMAX producer Hugh Murray and the making of the flick from this as well.
Regarding the screening date for the film, apparently Paramount Pictures has decided to launch it a bit earlier in IMAX 3D or Reel D. Pic is said to open in select theaters around U.S. next Thursday, November 15, 2007 starting from 9:00 PM. Go check Movietickets.com to find local listings for your early screenings.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'