New Beowulf IMAX Trailer, TV Spot, and Featurette Unveiled
Something big are coming for us from "Beowulf", really. Shifting to give peek for much larger screen, the motion capture flick now has a new IMAX trailer, TV spot, and featurette launched on-line which sure will keep us busy for some minutes.
Available on Tedperez.com, all can also be accessed via links posted on Beowulf Trailer section at AceShowbiz. While the trailer presents what we have seen before, there indeed is few new footage shown in the last portion of the TV spot piece.
As for the featurette, it also starts off with shots we have already viewed for many times before moving to an interview with IMAX Chairman Greg Foster, who praises the epic animated to be the perfect movie for the giant-screen format. You can find comments from IMAX producer Hugh Murray and the making of the flick from this as well.
Regarding the screening date for the film, apparently Paramount Pictures has decided to launch it a bit earlier in IMAX 3D or Reel D. Pic is said to open in select theaters around U.S. next Thursday, November 15, 2007 starting from 9:00 PM. Go check Movietickets.com to find local listings for your early screenings.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show