Lance Bass Snags New Cute Boyfriend, Hairdresser Ben Thigpen
Broken heart and remain single is an old story for Lance Bass. The former boy-bander, who recently publicly stated that he once married a girlfriend after having a wild night with her in Sin City with the intention to get free drinks all night, is off the market. And this time on, referring to his being gay, found himself a new boyfriend.
Previously dated "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl and has since their split being romantically linked to model Pedro Andrade, Bass' new fling, Ben Thigpen, comes from not-far-away from Hollywood entertainment profession. He's a hairdresser.
Bass made his new romance with Ben public when they arrived at the fifth anniversary bash for downtown hotspot Butter on Monday night November 5th. The same-sex couple, according to JustJared.buzznet.com, was in the same table with Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her New York club owner beau Scott Sartiano.
Bass and Ben even posed together for photogs, what a cute couple.
Comes out of the closet with his shocking revelation that he's gay back in April 2006, Bass has been keeping himself busy with numbers of projects since then, unveiled "Out Of Sync" Memoir, made Broadway appearance, and just now launched his
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4