Lance Bass Snags New Cute Boyfriend, Hairdresser Ben Thigpen
Broken heart and remain single is an old story for Lance Bass. The former boy-bander, who recently publicly stated that he once married a girlfriend after having a wild night with her in Sin City with the intention to get free drinks all night, is off the market. And this time on, referring to his being gay, found himself a new boyfriend.
Previously dated "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl and has since their split being romantically linked to model Pedro Andrade, Bass' new fling, Ben Thigpen, comes from not-far-away from Hollywood entertainment profession. He's a hairdresser.
Bass made his new romance with Ben public when they arrived at the fifth anniversary bash for downtown hotspot Butter on Monday night November 5th. The same-sex couple, according to JustJared.buzznet.com, was in the same table with Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her New York club owner beau Scott Sartiano.
Bass and Ben even posed together for photogs, what a cute couple.
Comes out of the closet with his shocking revelation that he's gay back in April 2006, Bass has been keeping himself busy with numbers of projects since then, unveiled "Out Of Sync" Memoir, made Broadway appearance, and just now launched his official Website.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist