Lance Bass Snags New Cute Boyfriend, Hairdresser Ben Thigpen
Broken heart and remain single is an old story for Lance Bass. The former boy-bander, who recently publicly stated that he once married a girlfriend after having a wild night with her in Sin City with the intention to get free drinks all night, is off the market. And this time on, referring to his being gay, found himself a new boyfriend.
Previously dated "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkuhl and has since their split being romantically linked to model Pedro Andrade, Bass' new fling, Ben Thigpen, comes from not-far-away from Hollywood entertainment profession. He's a hairdresser.
Bass made his new romance with Ben public when they arrived at the fifth anniversary bash for downtown hotspot Butter on Monday night November 5th. The same-sex couple, according to JustJared.buzznet.com, was in the same table with Jamie-Lynn Sigler and her New York club owner beau Scott Sartiano.
Bass and Ben even posed together for photogs, what a cute couple.
Comes out of the closet with his shocking revelation that he's gay back in April 2006, Bass has been keeping himself busy with numbers of projects since then, unveiled "Out Of Sync" Memoir, made Broadway appearance, and just now launched his official Website.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off