Jessica Alba Heading for Broadway, to Star in David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow"
Having seen such famous actors, as Jennifer Garner and Claire Danes, making their Broadway debut, its' just a matter of time to finally see our adorable movie beauty Jessica Alba doing her part on stage. The sexy actress is being courted to star in a Broadway revival of David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow" in the spring, it has been reported.
Most recognized for her movie career but is having zero experience in case of stage play, in fact, doesn't prevent Broadway from wanting Alba.
"Speed-the-Plow" is described as a satirical dissection of the American movie business and was first performed by the Lincoln Center Theater at NYC's Royale Theater in 1988, with Madonna in the cast. The play, which was directed by Gregory Mosher, ran for a total of 279 performances and was nominated for Best Play.
And while there is "no word yet on who will play the two male leads, but there's talk that 'The Sopranos' stars James Gandolfini and Michael Imperioli are on the producers' wish list, with Gandolfini playing the brutal studio boss and Imperioli playing the desperate producer," wrote The NY Post.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked