mtvU Woodies Performers: Lupe Fiasco Confirmed, Amy Winehouse a Question Mark
Amy Winehouse who was denied a visa to U.S. last month, is now given a green light to enter the country. This has led to speculation that she will end making up for the cancelled performance at mtvU Woodies Awards which will be held tonight (November 8).
One thing for sure, Rilo Kiley and Lupe Fiasco have been confirmed to take the event's stage in New York City as the performers. Both will join the already announced Tokyo Police Club, The Academy Is... and Spank Rock.
Winehouse was not allowed to enter the States after 'mistakenly' signed up a $714 fine after caught in possession of marijuana while in Norwegia. She went through a formal interview at London's American Embassy to clear off the case.
A source said, "Amy is delighted. She made a real effort to look good and come across well in her interview because she really wanted to make a good impression. She's desperate to be able to tour the US, and there's even been talk of her and her and Blake looking for a house in Miami."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes