mtvU Woodies Performers: Lupe Fiasco Confirmed, Amy Winehouse a Question Mark
Amy Winehouse who was denied a visa to U.S. last month, is now given a green light to enter the country. This has led to speculation that she will end making up for the cancelled performance at mtvU Woodies Awards which will be held tonight (November 8).
One thing for sure, Rilo Kiley and Lupe Fiasco have been confirmed to take the event's stage in New York City as the performers. Both will join the already announced Tokyo Police Club, The Academy Is... and Spank Rock.
Winehouse was not allowed to enter the States after 'mistakenly' signed up a $714 fine after caught in possession of marijuana while in Norwegia. She went through a formal interview at London's American Embassy to clear off the case.
A source said, "Amy is delighted. She made a real effort to look good and come across well in her interview because she really wanted to make a good impression. She's desperate to be able to tour the US, and there's even been talk of her and her and Blake looking for a house in Miami."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'