mtvU Woodies Performers: Lupe Fiasco Confirmed, Amy Winehouse a Question Mark
Amy Winehouse who was denied a visa to U.S. last month, is now given a green light to enter the country. This has led to speculation that she will end making up for the cancelled performance at mtvU Woodies Awards which will be held tonight (November 8).
One thing for sure, Rilo Kiley and Lupe Fiasco have been confirmed to take the event's stage in New York City as the performers. Both will join the already announced Tokyo Police Club, The Academy Is... and Spank Rock.
Winehouse was not allowed to enter the States after 'mistakenly' signed up a $714 fine after caught in possession of marijuana while in Norwegia. She went through a formal interview at London's American Embassy to clear off the case.
A source said, "Amy is delighted. She made a real effort to look good and come across well in her interview because she really wanted to make a good impression. She's desperate to be able to tour the US, and there's even been talk of her and her and Blake looking for a house in Miami."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'