Kristen Bell Lending Her Likeness to Ubisoft's Game "Assassin's Creed"
Is having a very full plate on her nowadays' acting agenda, self-proclaimed gamer Kristen Bell is taking time out from her hectic filming schedules to have a bit fun doing something related to her gaming hobby. The screen beauty adds one more credit into her career resume with her invading the video game world, lending her likeness to the highly anticipated "Assasin's Creed."
Computer and video game publisher and developer Ubisoft announced Tuesday November 6th the tapping of Bell to play a key character in its historical-fantasy game, "Assassin's Creed" which will be available on Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 by November 13th.
On Bell's choosing to lend her likeness to the video game, Jade Raymond, producer for "Assassin's Creed" explained, "It was crucial to find an actress who could convey the emotional range and talent needed to play this key character in the Assassin's universe. Kristen Bell is a remarkable actress who was able to bring her character to life in a dynamic way that I don't think anyone else could have done properly. Her professionalism and dynamic personality were a perfect fit for this project."
Bell herself said "working on Assassin's Creed is my chance to be a part of video game history. It's something completely different than what I've done before, so it's cool I get to branch out and try another entertainment medium. I was attracted to this project because of the intelligent storyline and the character I play. Plus I admire the artistry of the graphics of video games. I look forward to seeing what my character will look like and I can't wait to play the game and see if I can beat it!"
For more details visit AssassinsCreed.com.
Is a series regular on NBC's "Heroes," Bell could next be seen starring in adventure comedy "Fanboys" and comedy romance "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", both slated to hit the theaters in 2008.
Off screen, the currently single star following her break up from former film producer boyfriend Kevin Mann stated to find dating as scary, explained "When you are single, you've got to be accountable. You wake up in the morning and go to bed at night thinking about who you really are. It's good. But dating is scary."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture