New Video: Sean Kingston's 'Take You There'
Jamaican pop singer Sean Kingston has pulled the third single from his self-titled debut album. The track he had chosen to follow up charting hits 'Beautiful Girls' and 'Me Love' is the J.R. Rotem-produced 'Take You There'.
The music video for this single has just been premiered on MTV's TRL. It was shot in hometown Miami earlier last month, particularly at three spots, Pelican Harbor Marina, South Beach and the streets of Little Haiti.
"Basically, I'm saying like, 'Yo, I can take you to where I'm from,'" Kingston said of the concept. "The ghetto where people are killing people and kids are carrying guns. Or I can take you to paradise, what people know Jamaica for, the beaches, the resorts, the food, the good life."
Director Gil Green (Kat DeLuna, Chamillionaire) helmed the project and wrapped it up in 18 hours according to Nbc6.net. "The inspiration always comes from the music," Green said. "When I first get a song and they ask me to write a concept for the video, I just absorb the music, listen to the lyrics and try to get inside the artist's head and what he was thinking when he put this together."
Sean Kingston, 'Take You There':
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now