New Video: Sean Kingston's 'Take You There'
Jamaican pop singer Sean Kingston has pulled the third single from his self-titled debut album. The track he had chosen to follow up charting hits 'Beautiful Girls' and 'Me Love' is the J.R. Rotem-produced 'Take You There'.
The music video for this single has just been premiered on MTV's TRL. It was shot in hometown Miami earlier last month, particularly at three spots, Pelican Harbor Marina, South Beach and the streets of Little Haiti.
"Basically, I'm saying like, 'Yo, I can take you to where I'm from,'" Kingston said of the concept. "The ghetto where people are killing people and kids are carrying guns. Or I can take you to paradise, what people know Jamaica for, the beaches, the resorts, the food, the good life."
Director Gil Green (Kat DeLuna, Chamillionaire) helmed the project and wrapped it up in 18 hours according to Nbc6.net. "The inspiration always comes from the music," Green said. "When I first get a song and they ask me to write a concept for the video, I just absorb the music, listen to the lyrics and try to get inside the artist's head and what he was thinking when he put this together."
Sean Kingston, 'Take You There':
More Sean Kingston News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date