New Video: Sean Kingston's 'Take You There'
Jamaican pop singer Sean Kingston has pulled the third single from his self-titled debut album. The track he had chosen to follow up charting hits 'Beautiful Girls' and 'Me Love' is the J.R. Rotem-produced 'Take You There'.
The music video for this single has just been premiered on MTV's TRL. It was shot in hometown Miami earlier last month, particularly at three spots, Pelican Harbor Marina, South Beach and the streets of Little Haiti.
"Basically, I'm saying like, 'Yo, I can take you to where I'm from,'" Kingston said of the concept. "The ghetto where people are killing people and kids are carrying guns. Or I can take you to paradise, what people know Jamaica for, the beaches, the resorts, the food, the good life."
Director Gil Green (Kat DeLuna, Chamillionaire) helmed the project and wrapped it up in 18 hours according to Nbc6.net. "The inspiration always comes from the music," Green said. "When I first get a song and they ask me to write a concept for the video, I just absorb the music, listen to the lyrics and try to get inside the artist's head and what he was thinking when he put this together."
Sean Kingston, 'Take You There':
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?