Official Righteous Kill Stills Issued, Promo Trailer Up
Back then we already took our grab on initial pictures from Al Pacino and Robert De Niro-starrer "Righteous Kill", and now the first batch of official stills of the project has delightfully hit the net for you to see.
Sent by studios backing up the flick to Empire Online, there are four photos posted capturing the images of Pacino and De Niro as Detective David Fisk and Detective Thomas Cowan, respectively. One of them finds the twosome going face-to-face, as you can see above left, while the other three show them doing what looks like to be a shooting exercise.
In the meantime, a promotional trailer for the crime drama has also been launched by Millennium Films which you can view either in Quicktime or Windows Media Player format by going to the links provided at AceShowbiz's Righteous Kill Trailer section. Adressing Pacino and De Niro as two screen legends starring together as never before, it certainly gives us our first glimpse of footage from the high-profile movie.
Currently in post production, "Kill" is directed by Jon Avnet based on script penned by "Inside Man" scribe Russell Gewirtz. Pic marks the second on-screen collaboration of Pacino and De Niro after 1995's "Heat."
Meanwhile, feel free to take a look at the promo trailer:
** Sorry, the promo trailer has been taken down as request. **
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture