More 41st CMA Awards Winners Unveiled: Sugarland and Taylor Swift
The award giving at this year's Country Music Association Awards continues with more names called up to the stage. Some winners including Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and the event's big nominee George Strait have been previously announced.
After Rascal Flatts was named 'Vocal Group of the Year', it's time for Sugarland to earn their 'Vocal Duo of the Year'. Member Kristian Bush bid a 'thank you' to fellow duo performer, Brooks & Dunn on the acceptance speech. Strait then took his second winning at the event, 'Album of the Year', for 'It Just Comes Natural'.
Taylor Swift is next to take her statuette. The singer who has performed with glitzy guitar that night, took 'Horizon Award' while jokingly said, "This is definitely the highlight of my senior year."
Performers in the second half of the event include Jason Aldean, Martina McBride and Keith Urban.
The 41st Annual CMA Awards is held at Nashville's Sommet Center on Wednesday, November 7. More winners are coming up, and in the meantime, enjoy some red carpet moments and the onstage performances below.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics