More 41st CMA Awards Winners Unveiled: Sugarland and Taylor Swift
The award giving at this year's Country Music Association Awards continues with more names called up to the stage. Some winners including Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley and the event's big nominee George Strait have been previously announced.
After Rascal Flatts was named 'Vocal Group of the Year', it's time for Sugarland to earn their 'Vocal Duo of the Year'. Member Kristian Bush bid a 'thank you' to fellow duo performer, Brooks & Dunn on the acceptance speech. Strait then took his second winning at the event, 'Album of the Year', for 'It Just Comes Natural'.
Taylor Swift is next to take her statuette. The singer who has performed with glitzy guitar that night, took 'Horizon Award' while jokingly said, "This is definitely the highlight of my senior year."
Performers in the second half of the event include Jason Aldean, Martina McBride and Keith Urban.
The 41st Annual CMA Awards is held at Nashville's Sommet Center on Wednesday, November 7. More winners are coming up, and in the meantime, enjoy some red carpet moments and the onstage performances below.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed