More Photos of Jennifer Lopez's Growing Bump
Pictures speak lauder than words. She herself remains silent on the pregnancy reports surrounding her, whereas her husband insists no baby in the oven. Just last week her high profile fashion designer Roberto Cavalli confirmed that Jennifer Lopez is waiting for the baby, and just now the remain silent star has revealed her growing baby bump. And it's big you know? Could it be true that she and husband Marc Anthony are expecting twins?
Notwithstanding with speculation on double babies for J.Lo, the singer has made it obvious to everyone of us that there's indeed a bun in the oven when photos appeared of her showing off her growing bump at a charity baseball game Monday November 5th.
Showed off her pregnant form in a sweeping grey dress, Lopez was later that day spotted again sporting her curvy pregnant body, wearing a wine coloured tulip dress for an evening at a Miami nightclub with husband Anthony leading her way. As apparent through the pictures, Lopez looked glowing with her growing body.
Just like fellow stars Christina Aguilera and Cate Blanchett who have made it official that they are about to have baby, it's just a matter of time for Lopez to finally come out of the closet and announce her impending motherhood. And maybe the right time has just come yet.
Meanwhile, Lopez has been reported to have canceled the final show in her first-ever concert tour, which she had undertaken with husband Anthony, only to unofficially confirm her pregnancy though the cited reason for the cancellation is an unspecified "scheduling conflict."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says