Early Winners of 41st CMA Awards!
Early winners of Country Music Association Awards have been announced. Among those warming up for the event is Carrie Underwood who snapped 'Single of the Year' through, undoubtedly, 'Before He Cheats'.
Underwood's winning is accompanied by two categories that were announced later on, 'Vocal Group of the Year' and 'Song of the Year'. The former went to Rascal Flatts who just had their latest effort topping the Billboard chart and the latter went to George Strait through his hit 'Give It Away'.
Since it's an award for the song, the award was also credited to the writers. "You all been letting me do this for 50 years, and I love you," said Bill Anderson, one of the co-writers of 'Give It Away'.
Brad Paisley's 'Online' video gained 'Music Video of the year', while Jerry Douglas of Union Station was named 'Musician of the Year'.
The 41st Annual CMA Awards is held at Nashville's Sommet Center on Wednesday, November 7. Some performers in the show include Underwood, Alison Krauss, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, Rodney Atkins, Big & Rich and many more. The show was broadcast live and hosted by 'Desperate Housewife' star James Denton, Paisley's wife, Kimberly Williams and Kate Walsh.
Stay here for more winners.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'