Daniel Radcliffe Falls for "Equus" Co-Star Laura O'Toole
While he has confirmed his heading for Broadway, bringing along his horsey-loving role of Alan Strang in Peter Shaffer's 1973 play "Equus" for New York audiences, there comes a new report that suggests Daniel Radcliffe has had a girlfriend. And the lucky girl reportedly is his "Equus" co-star Laura O'Toole.
Radcliffe, according to Dailymail.co.uk, has been spending an increasing amount of time with O'Toole who's four years his senior. The twosome are said to become "very close" since their being together in the controversial stage play.
O'Toole is known as the understudy for the lead female character of Jill, played by Joanna Christie, who engaged in a lengthy nude sex scene with Radcliffe's character in "Equus."
While no words just yet from both parties concerning the dating speculation, Britain's Now Magazine reported 18-year-old Radcliffe has been photographed with 22-year-old O'Toole enjoying a shopping trip in Fullham, West London over the weekend.
A source was quoted as saying "Everyone in the cast of Equus got on terribly well but they are closer in age than most of the other actors so it was no surprise they bonded," whereas another source adding that "It is certainly a budding friendship. They have become very close."
Are they dating? Or is it just Radcliffe that tries to run away from the nerve of making his Broadway debut next year by finding comfort in O'Toole? Stay close with us to find out the truth.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her