British Pop Star Lily Allen Signed Up to Front Agent Provocateur Lingerie Campaign
Lily Allen lands a new job besides that of singing. The British pop star, who recently publicly credited hypnosis to help her lose wight, has been signed by well known lingerie house Agent Provocateur, recruited to be their new face.
Allen, who's following in the footstep of fellow famous females Kate Moss, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Dita Von Teese to front the lingerie line, is said to have signed a 6-figure deal to front a steamy picture campaign, which already shot by the weekend.
Her campaign for the company reportedly will be unveiled by next autumn.
"The owners of Agent Provocateur, Joe Corre and Serena Rees, are delighted. They feel her natural look will appeal to a lot of women. She's in amazing shape since she lost the weight, and the pictures of her are absolutely incredible," the Daily Mirror quoted an insider as saying.
Singing aside, Allen has recently modeled for a shampoo company, launched her own New Look range and is working on a TV show.
It appears that Allen's life is just getting better. Has just broken up from record label executive former boyfriend Seb Chew, she has found new love in The Chemical Brothers musician Ed Simons and seems quite happy with the romance.
Now that she has a full plate on her agenda, will Allen still have time to make music? Only time will tell.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident