British Pop Star Lily Allen Signed Up to Front Agent Provocateur Lingerie Campaign
Lily Allen lands a new job besides that of singing. The British pop star, who recently publicly credited hypnosis to help her lose wight, has been signed by well known lingerie house Agent Provocateur, recruited to be their new face.
Allen, who's following in the footstep of fellow famous females Kate Moss, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Dita Von Teese to front the lingerie line, is said to have signed a 6-figure deal to front a steamy picture campaign, which already shot by the weekend.
Her campaign for the company reportedly will be unveiled by next autumn.
"The owners of Agent Provocateur, Joe Corre and Serena Rees, are delighted. They feel her natural look will appeal to a lot of women. She's in amazing shape since she lost the weight, and the pictures of her are absolutely incredible," the Daily Mirror quoted an insider as saying.
Singing aside, Allen has recently modeled for a shampoo company, launched her own New Look range and is working on a TV show.
It appears that Allen's life is just getting better. Has just broken up from record label executive former boyfriend Seb Chew, she has found new love in The Chemical Brothers musician Ed Simons and seems quite happy with the romance.
Now that she has a full plate on her agenda, will Allen still have time to make music? Only time will tell.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction