P. Diddy Made His Choice of a New Personal Assistant During Oprah Winfrey's YouTube-Themed Show
With Oprah Winfrey has just launched her YouTube channel and P. Diddy is in the process of looking for a new personal assistant, the two stars are having a take and give moment to share. As part of the contest he held in July to seek for a new PA, the music mogul has on Tuesday November 6th, during his appearance on the Oprah's YouTube-themed show, announced the one lucky winner.
With three finalists to choose, Diddy picked lawyer Heather Thompson to be his new PA. Elaborating on his choosing, the hip hop star explained, "It was just a passion, it was the way she articulated herself. I think [she] understood what the job entailed. She had a background that was stellar. It was just the way she came across."
Soon following his being left by longtime partner and the mother of his sons, Kim Porter, Diddy decided to recruit himself a new PA, posted a one-minute clip on MySpace, showing him sits at his desk in his New York City office and encourages fans to apply for the gig online.
"You know I'm the best and I like working with the best", so he said on his message. "What better job than to have me scream at you, go crazy, keep you up late hours, have you sleep deprived?"
As of the self-described "YouTube virgin" Oprah, the talk show host made use the moment to celebrate her newly launched video-sharing site, with a little help from the music mogul, Patrick Swayze and a skateboarding bulldog.
Click on Youtube.com/oprah should you're not yet know about it.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher