Russell Crowe Thinks It's Important for Him to Be Baptized, Would Like to Do It This Year
It's 43 years already that he's been living his life God has granted him. And getting through the years there should have been many that he learns from his experience of life that makes him realized God's existence. Has introduced his kids to God, or at least to religion, and even had them baptized, it was not until recently that Russell Crowe thinks it's important for he himself to get baptized.
The Oscar-winning actor, who's so far carrying the bad-boy image, has told Men's Journal magazine his intention to be a born again Christian, telling the publication he is planning on getting baptized at the Byzantine chapel he had built on his Australian farm, which as well has become the site of his wedding to wife Danielle Spencer back in 2003.
"I started thinking recently, if I believe it is important to baptize my kids why not me?" Crowe said in an interview. "I'd like to do it this year. There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith."
Had had his eldest son Charles Spencer baptized at the church, Crowe said he plans to be baptized there at the same time with his youngest son Tennyson Spencer. "Charlie was baptized there. And when Tennyson gets baptized there, I will too," he said.
Crowe built the Byzantine chapel on his 560-acre farm in New South Wales about four years ago. And concerning his bad boy image, he has in the past time made newspaper headlines for his bad behavior, naming one most recent was pleaded guilty in 2005 for throwing a faulty telephone at a hotel employee.
More Russell Crowe News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding