Russell Crowe Thinks It's Important for Him to Be Baptized, Would Like to Do It This Year
It's 43 years already that he's been living his life God has granted him. And getting through the years there should have been many that he learns from his experience of life that makes him realized God's existence. Has introduced his kids to God, or at least to religion, and even had them baptized, it was not until recently that Russell Crowe thinks it's important for he himself to get baptized.
The Oscar-winning actor, who's so far carrying the bad-boy image, has told Men's Journal magazine his intention to be a born again Christian, telling the publication he is planning on getting baptized at the Byzantine chapel he had built on his Australian farm, which as well has become the site of his wedding to wife Danielle Spencer back in 2003.
"I started thinking recently, if I believe it is important to baptize my kids why not me?" Crowe said in an interview. "I'd like to do it this year. There is something much bigger that drives us all. I'm willing to take that leap of faith."
Had had his eldest son Charles Spencer baptized at the church, Crowe said he plans to be baptized there at the same time with his youngest son Tennyson Spencer. "Charlie was baptized there. And when Tennyson gets baptized there, I will too," he said.
Crowe built the Byzantine chapel on his 560-acre farm in New South Wales about four years ago. And concerning his bad boy image, he has in the past time made newspaper headlines for his bad behavior, naming one most recent was pleaded guilty in 2005 for throwing a faulty telephone at a hotel employee.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?