Rick Ross Teams Up with NFL Running Back Frank Gore to Launch Grub Spot Eatery
With Thanksgiving around the corner, people should have been in their best giving mood these days. And Rick Ross is no exception. While he's busy promoting his sophomore LP "Trilla," which about to hit the market by December 18th later this year, the rapper is taking time out to team up with NFL running back Frank Gore and 21st Century Hustle Magazine to launch a new franchise of restaurant, supposedly to be called "Grub Spot."
Hip Hop Grub Spot is said to be a Hip Hop themed, healthy fast-food global franchise which incorporates, student executive/entrepreneur training, in-store video gaming provided by Microsoft XBOX, with support by Hip Hop artists and professional athletes. It will also retail magazines, DVDs, mix-tapes, and apparel; while serving fast, fresh, healthy sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, and energy drinks created for the franchise by Florida A&M University students, faculty and alumni, Johnson and Wales University students, faculty and alumni, PepsiCo, and Sysco Foods.
As of the menu, food items listed on it will as well incorporate the names and likeness of some of today and tomorrow's hottest Hip Hop celebrities.
The first flagship of "Grub Spot" will be located in Miami Gardens, Florida and will serve as a franchisable prototype to franchise investors.
And as a way to mark the forthcoming Thanksgiving, Ross' Rick Ross Charities has partnered with the Hip-Hop Grub Spot to distribute dozens of turkeys to families in the Miami community who are in need. The turkey give away event will take place on Saturday, November 17th, in Miami Gardens at grand opening of the first ever Grub Spot.
More Rick Ross News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed