Answer Star Trek Extras Open Casting Call!
Well, this no doubt is such a rare chance that probably only happens few in a lifetime, especially for those of you aspiring actors. Producers of the highly-anticipated "Star Trek" is going to hold an open casting call looking for extras to play Vulcans and cadets as well as those with 'unique facial features' in the project!
Announcement was posted on Headquarterscasting.com under the code name "Corporate Headquarters." Audition will take place at 3108 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank this Saturday, November 10, 2007 from 2:30-5:00 PM.
For the Vulcans, talents in demand should generally be thin and regal with "BROWN or BLACK hair AND are OK with their eyebrows being shaved from the arch outward to portray a 'Vulcan type' eyebrow shape."
Meanwhile, those for the cadets should be males and females of any ethnicity possessing young, fresh face. As for talent with interesting and unique facial features, producers are looking for people bearing such characteristics like long necks, extremely large heads, bug eyes, short upper lip, facial deformities, twins, triplets, or others.
Everyone, however, must be thin, athletic, and fit as wardrobe will be form-fitting, but all hair lengths on males and females are welcome, though. Participants are required to bring both close-up full facial non-smiling photo and a waist-up body shot in fitted clothing or may e-mail them with contact info and stats to email@example.com. For more complete info about the casting, please go to the link above.
More Star Trek News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen