Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal Plotted for Political Satire Flick Nailed
Two shining stars are about to join forces to illuminate a new big screen project from Red Wagon Entertainment and Persistent Entertainment. Report brought by The Hollywood Reporter claims Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal are both attached to topline "Nailed", a risque political satire set to be directed by "Three Kings" maker David O. Russell.
Biel is said to play a socially awkward small-town receptionist named Sammy Joyce who accidentally gets a nail shot into her head by a clumsy workman, leading her to go on a crusade to Washington to fight for the rights of the bizarrely injured. As for Gyllenhaal, the actor will portray an immoral congressman who takes advantage of her sex drive and capitalizes on her crusade as she heads into her own career in politics.
Apart from performing helming duties, Russell is also attached to co-write the script alongside Kristin Gore, daughter of former U.S. vice president Al Gore. Meanwhile, preproduction is slated to begin in two weeks with producers aiming to start principal photography next year in January.
More Jessica Biel News
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport