Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal Plotted for Political Satire Flick Nailed
Two shining stars are about to join forces to illuminate a new big screen project from Red Wagon Entertainment and Persistent Entertainment. Report brought by The Hollywood Reporter claims Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal are both attached to topline "Nailed", a risque political satire set to be directed by "Three Kings" maker David O. Russell.
Biel is said to play a socially awkward small-town receptionist named Sammy Joyce who accidentally gets a nail shot into her head by a clumsy workman, leading her to go on a crusade to Washington to fight for the rights of the bizarrely injured. As for Gyllenhaal, the actor will portray an immoral congressman who takes advantage of her sex drive and capitalizes on her crusade as she heads into her own career in politics.
Apart from performing helming duties, Russell is also attached to co-write the script alongside Kristin Gore, daughter of former U.S. vice president Al Gore. Meanwhile, preproduction is slated to begin in two weeks with producers aiming to start principal photography next year in January.
More Jessica Biel News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked