Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal Plotted for Political Satire Flick Nailed
Two shining stars are about to join forces to illuminate a new big screen project from Red Wagon Entertainment and Persistent Entertainment. Report brought by The Hollywood Reporter claims Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal are both attached to topline "Nailed", a risque political satire set to be directed by "Three Kings" maker David O. Russell.
Biel is said to play a socially awkward small-town receptionist named Sammy Joyce who accidentally gets a nail shot into her head by a clumsy workman, leading her to go on a crusade to Washington to fight for the rights of the bizarrely injured. As for Gyllenhaal, the actor will portray an immoral congressman who takes advantage of her sex drive and capitalizes on her crusade as she heads into her own career in politics.
Apart from performing helming duties, Russell is also attached to co-write the script alongside Kristin Gore, daughter of former U.S. vice president Al Gore. Meanwhile, preproduction is slated to begin in two weeks with producers aiming to start principal photography next year in January.
More Jessica Biel News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support