Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal Plotted for Political Satire Flick Nailed
Two shining stars are about to join forces to illuminate a new big screen project from Red Wagon Entertainment and Persistent Entertainment. Report brought by The Hollywood Reporter claims Jessica Biel and Jake Gyllenhaal are both attached to topline "Nailed", a risque political satire set to be directed by "Three Kings" maker David O. Russell.
Biel is said to play a socially awkward small-town receptionist named Sammy Joyce who accidentally gets a nail shot into her head by a clumsy workman, leading her to go on a crusade to Washington to fight for the rights of the bizarrely injured. As for Gyllenhaal, the actor will portray an immoral congressman who takes advantage of her sex drive and capitalizes on her crusade as she heads into her own career in politics.
Apart from performing helming duties, Russell is also attached to co-write the script alongside Kristin Gore, daughter of former U.S. vice president Al Gore. Meanwhile, preproduction is slated to begin in two weeks with producers aiming to start principal photography next year in January.
More Jessica Biel News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons