Irish Band Boyzone Reuniting in 'Children in Need'?
On what seemingly a third Britpop invasion, Boyzone is returning to the music scene with a one-off gig. All the five members - Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately, Mickey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy - will be reunited on one stage for 'Children in Need'.
The Irish boy band will perform on the BBC annual charity special that is aired November 16, Keating's official site has revealed. No information yet on what song they will perform. Last year, Keating appeared on the show as a solo artist.
'Children in Need' will be opened by also reunited Spice Girls who is slated to perform their new single 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)'.
Having six #1 singles, Boyzone enjoyed a relatively successful career in Europe and Asia. Despite their latest studio album 'By Request' (1999) being certified platinum, they announced the split that year, citing solo careers as the reason.
More Spice Girls News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story