Irish Band Boyzone Reuniting in 'Children in Need'?
On what seemingly a third Britpop invasion, Boyzone is returning to the music scene with a one-off gig. All the five members - Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately, Mickey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy - will be reunited on one stage for 'Children in Need'.
The Irish boy band will perform on the BBC annual charity special that is aired November 16, Keating's official site has revealed. No information yet on what song they will perform. Last year, Keating appeared on the show as a solo artist.
'Children in Need' will be opened by also reunited Spice Girls who is slated to perform their new single 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)'.
Having six #1 singles, Boyzone enjoyed a relatively successful career in Europe and Asia. Despite their latest studio album 'By Request' (1999) being certified platinum, they announced the split that year, citing solo careers as the reason.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters