Irish Band Boyzone Reuniting in 'Children in Need'?
On what seemingly a third Britpop invasion, Boyzone is returning to the music scene with a one-off gig. All the five members - Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately, Mickey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy - will be reunited on one stage for 'Children in Need'.
The Irish boy band will perform on the BBC annual charity special that is aired November 16, Keating's official site has revealed. No information yet on what song they will perform. Last year, Keating appeared on the show as a solo artist.
'Children in Need' will be opened by also reunited Spice Girls who is slated to perform their new single 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)'.
Having six #1 singles, Boyzone enjoyed a relatively successful career in Europe and Asia. Despite their latest studio album 'By Request' (1999) being certified platinum, they announced the split that year, citing solo careers as the reason.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up