Irish Band Boyzone Reuniting in 'Children in Need'?
On what seemingly a third Britpop invasion, Boyzone is returning to the music scene with a one-off gig. All the five members - Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately, Mickey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy - will be reunited on one stage for 'Children in Need'.
The Irish boy band will perform on the BBC annual charity special that is aired November 16, Keating's official site has revealed. No information yet on what song they will perform. Last year, Keating appeared on the show as a solo artist.
'Children in Need' will be opened by also reunited Spice Girls who is slated to perform their new single 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)'.
Having six #1 singles, Boyzone enjoyed a relatively successful career in Europe and Asia. Despite their latest studio album 'By Request' (1999) being certified platinum, they announced the split that year, citing solo careers as the reason.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie