Irish Band Boyzone Reuniting in 'Children in Need'?
On what seemingly a third Britpop invasion, Boyzone is returning to the music scene with a one-off gig. All the five members - Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately, Mickey Graham, Shane Lynch, and Keith Duffy - will be reunited on one stage for 'Children in Need'.
The Irish boy band will perform on the BBC annual charity special that is aired November 16, Keating's official site has revealed. No information yet on what song they will perform. Last year, Keating appeared on the show as a solo artist.
'Children in Need' will be opened by also reunited Spice Girls who is slated to perform their new single 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)'.
Having six #1 singles, Boyzone enjoyed a relatively successful career in Europe and Asia. Despite their latest studio album 'By Request' (1999) being certified platinum, they announced the split that year, citing solo careers as the reason.
More Spice Girls News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed