Transformers Star Shia LaBeouf Arrested, Charged with Misdemeanor Count of Trespassing
It's a known fact that nowadays celebrities are spending more time getting booked than working on their career in the industry. After all the many stars getting into trouble with the law, Shia LaBeouf is the next. The actor has become the latest Hollywood entertainment figure to be put behind bars.
Shia, who's well known as the cast of the action adventure science fiction flick "Transformers," was arrested in downtown Chicago early Sunday morning November 4th outside a Walgreens, after refusing to leave the store because he appeared intoxicated.
According to the Chicago Police Department spokesperson, Shia's arrest occurred at around 2:30 a.m. after officers received a call from the security guard at the Walgreens, reporting the actor ignored repeated requests to exit the pharmacy.
Guards detained Shia until police arrived, and he was taken into custody and booked on one misdemeanor count of trespassing. Following his arrest, Shia was described by authorities as "very courteous and polite."
The actor was released several hours later, after posting bail before 7:00 AM. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 28th.
Has been on a major roll this year, Shia has next been billed to star in "Transformers 2" while also been cast to play in the highly anticipated "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," which recently wrapped filming and scheduled to be in theaters on May 22nd next year.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App