Kylie Minogue Not Touring for 'X' Over Health Concern
Kylie Minogue seems to go with the doctor's advise not to push herself into a world tour that may put her health in jeopardy. The 39-year-old who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005 is not touring to support 'X', at least in near future.
As much as she wants it, disappointed Kylie revealed to Daily Mail, "The tour is not going to happen, it is far too soon. I can't do it next year. It kind of breaks my heart because that is what I'm in this business for. Not being able to go ahead with my plans is a real downer."
The world tour was slated to commence mid next year when she reaches 40 on May 28. She was talking big scale when the plan first came up. Designer William Baker told Britain's The Sun, "I am so busy. I'm heading back into the studio with Kylie in February to start training for the tour we want to do in June. It's going to be fabulous. I have a couple of ideas but they need a bit of work. It takes ages to pull it all together so we want to take out time on it."
Kylie was given an 'all-clear' in 2006 but she has since changed the priority in her life. "Every woman has to face up to new priorities, near the top is health," she added. "I take my health very seriously but not obsessively. Everything is about pacing yourself."
Kylie will release her tenth studio album 'X' on November 26 and February 12 in U.K. and U.S. respectively.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head