Christina Aguilera Confirmed Pregnancy, Wanted to Be a Working Mother
While words are mounting already on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy confirmation, here we bring you more details on her revelation to Glamour Magazine.
Aguilera, who's been media darling since quite sometimes with her being pregnant, is keen enough to share in an interview with Glamour on how is it going with her impending motherhood. Has finally confirmed the already widely-reported observation that she is expecting a baby, the singer told the publication she would "enter into mommyhood" at the start of next year.
Revealed further that she wanted to be a working mother, so she could "balance" the needs of her child with her career, Aguilera was quoted as saying "I want to get it right."
Described the reaction of her husband Jordan Bratman concerning her carrying a bun in the oven, she said "He's thrilled! He's just great." She, moreover, said Bratman has been "so supportive and amazing through everything. He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system. ... I gush. I'm a lucky girl."
Aguilera has since long remained tight lipped on her pregnancy despite her already-apparent-growing belly. She, moreover, has also been spotted shopping for baby items. And while she kept mum on her pregnancy, hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton spilled the issue at the packed Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor in September by introducing the singer as "the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world."
Aguilera began dating music marketing executive Bratman in early 2002. Their engagement was announced in February 2005, and they married on November 19, 2005, in the Napa Valley. The forthcoming baby will be the pair's first child together. No words just yet on the sex of the baby though.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win